Ultimate Car Anti Theft Security Using Android.

Search This thread

greatanjum

Nov 14, 2012
Karachi

(Do it yourself at Cheap Cost)

Requirements
1) GPS Enabled Android Handset (Price 5k to 10k Pak Rs)
2) Car Mobile Charger (Price 150/- to 250/- Pak Rs)
3) Key Less Entry or Car Security Alarm Pre-Installed. (Price 1500 - 2500 Pak Rs)

Android Apps Required
1) Avast Anti Theft
2) AutomateIt - Automate your Droid

I Recommend Gfive A-57 (5000 Pak Rs) or Huawei IDEOS X3 U8510 (8000 Pak Rs)
mobiles as they are cheap and we Only need Good GPS only,

Instructions:

1) Install Avast anti Theft on your Mobile and Configure it, I Recommend it to install as Rooted installation,

2) Install Automatelt-Automate App and Automate the Task "External Power Connected" to call your Predefined Cell Phone

Number. So that you Automatically Get the Phone Call from Mobile Whenever it is connected the Power Source.

3) Open car Mobile Charger, it will have Two Wires (+ve and -ve or Ground),

4) Using a Piece of wire Connect the +ve Wire of Car Charger to the Siren Output of Car Security Alarm preinstalled in your

Car and Connect -ve or groud wire of Car Charger with the Door Switch Wire.
If you feel this task difficult, You Take help of any Car Electritian for this Task for 100 Pak Rs.

5) Now Most Important, Hide all these some where in your Car on the place of your Choice. (Not to Mention)

Other Modifications:

1) You could also connect the +ve Terminal of your Car Mobile Charger with Cigar Lighter, so your car Mobile Phone Will get

charged Automatically when Car is Runing But in that case you get one Ignorable Call from your Car Mobile when you start the

Car.

2) Attach the Viberation Sensor of your Car Security Alarm with Car LCD Screen instead of Body, so as to Protect the Costly

Car LCD,
by Default it is attached with Body and you get False Alarms for any Minor Hit to the Car Body.

Benifits

1) Get Current Position of your Car by sending SMS Commands from Any Other Mobile (Even Simple Phones), Avast will Reply with

Lat/Lon position back.
2) In case of any Un Authorized Car Access, Car Mobile will Call your Cell phone to Alert You.

Weakness:

1) You cannot Stop the Car Engine, (No car immobilizer)
In my Option it is use less because all car immobilizers could be easily Bypass using a Simple Piece of wire.(Not to

Mention),and most Car Theives Knows this weakness

2) Some car Theives Break the Car Miror and Open Car Hood (Bonet), Unplug the Batteries.

Way Arround:
Simple : Un Hook the car Hood Opener wire and Hide it, you Could Open the Car Hood using nose plier when Required.

Or

Complex :Attach an Auxilary battery with your Car Alarm system, that will give Backup Power when Main battery is
Disconnected.

Last edited:
Reactions: buythismobile

buythismobile

Jun 20, 2011

Requirements
3) Key Less Entry or Car Security Alarm Pre-Installed. (Price 1500 - 2500 Pak Rs)

Android Apps Required
1) Avast Anti Theft

Instructions:

1) Install Avast anti Theft on your Mobile and Configure it, I Recommend it to install as Rooted installation,

2) Install Automatelt-Automate App and Automate the Task "External Power Connected" to call your Predefined Cell Phone

Number. So that you Automatically Get the Phone Call from Mobile Whenever it is connected the Power Source.

4) Using a Piece of wire Connect the +ve Wire of Car Charger to the Siren Output of Car Security Alarm preinstalled in your

If you feel this task difficult, You Take help of any Car Electritian for this Task for 100 Pak Rs.

5) Now Most Important, Hide all these some where in your Car on the place of your Choice. (Not to Mention)

Other Modifications:

1) You could also connect the +ve Terminal of your Car Mobile Charger with Cigar Lighter, so your car Mobile Phone Will get

charged Automatically when Car is Runing But in that case you get one Ignorable Call from your Car Mobile when you start the

Car.

2) Attach the Viberation Sensor of your Car Security Alarm with Car LCD Screen instead of Body, so as to Protect the Costly

Car LCD,
by Default it is attached with Body and you get False Alarms for any Minor Hit to the Car Body.

Benifits

1) Get Current Position of your Car by sending SMS Commands from Any Other Mobile (Even Simple Phones), Avast will Reply with

Lat/Lon position back.
2) In case of any Un Authorized Car Access, Car Mobile will Call your Cell phone to Alert You.

Weakness:

In my Option it is use less because all car immobilizers could be easily Bypass using a Simple Piece of wire.(Not to

2) Some car Theives Break the Car Miror and Open Car Hood (Bonet), Unplug the Batteries.

Way Arround:
Simple : Un Hook the car Hood Opener wire and Hide it, you Could Open the Car Hood using nose plier when Required.

Or

Complex :Attach an Auxilary battery with your Car Alarm system, that will give Backup Power when Main battery is
Disconnected.

Happy to find this, seems interesting !

Anybody has tried it ?

Usman riaz kiani

Mar 17, 2014
help

any one can tell me , how can i use the charger power supply to send a message using android application??
i want that when car engine is switched on the car charger connected with mobile force the mobile device to send a message to the specified number.
can any one tell how to implement this in eclipse.
i will be very thank full if any one help me.
my mailing address is
[email protected]

buythismobile

Jun 20, 2011
What is the best application to get alarm message when car moves ?

What is the best application to get alarm message when car moves ?

Hello,

Can you tell me what is the bets application to be notified by SMS or email when the car moves ?

Thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Requirements

Android Apps Required
    1) Avast Anti Theft

Instructions:

Other Modifications:

Car.

Car LCD,

Benifits

Lat/Lon position back.

Weakness:

Way Arround:

Or

Disconnected.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone