Ultimate Q (A505XX) Variants ROM

Search This thread
Utimate Q Rom
lots of under the hood tweaks great battery based off stock very debloated same as A20 A30 and A40 now Ultimate Q for A50

Rom Download https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Lx22Z2mzpQmTxQidCMin1846w84Gsg6D/view?usp=sharing
Rom with kernel stock debloated with Magisk https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261799780

kernel source https://github.com/prashantpaddune/android_kernel_samsung_a50dd
kernel credits @prashantp01

no Magisk added to rom
flash an enjoy

Telegram https://t.me/ultimate_Pie2

Last edited:

L3R0N

Jul 13, 2014
Roseau
Thanks for the new ROM. Will definitely try it and report back. But, I think a features list, bugs (if any) should be posted to op. I went to the telegram group and can't seem to find the rom features for a50.

Thanks for the new ROM. Will definitely try it and report back. But, I think a features list, bugs (if any) should be posted to op. I went to the telegram group and can't seem to find the rom features for a50.

a20 a30 a40 all have the same rom iam doing a series phone in telegram if you look at photos there is tons and yes ill get a list here eventually

soffware

Aug 3, 2019
I can't get passed extracting Vendor. What is going on here.
63b4dcc4580e474343671d6d68019ef6.png

Last edited:

L3R0N

Jul 13, 2014
Roseau
This works really well. The installation took a bit longer than usual but everything went smoothly (all you need is some patience to let it do its thing). Bootup speed was the usual. I would've loved if Bixby stuff was removed. Also I thought this was a bare minimum install but I got things I don't need or want or use. Items such as Root Explorer, Es file explorer, blue mail, niagara launcher. And they can only be disabled. Maybe remove them from the main build and have them as a flashable addon in the future? Air Command keeps crashing for me so it doesn't work. I don't need it anyway. Overal an awesome rom. Performance is also great. Would this work with Quantum Kernel?

Edit:
Bluetooth devices need to be paired after every reboot. Not sure if this is an issue with everyone or just me. Gotta pair my Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Watch every time I reboot. Also, Samsung Account keeps asking me to login again in order to use Samsung Services securely.

Last edited:

redymedan

There is no Magisk on the second ROM ( androidfilehost ), but Magisk is included on the First ROM ( google driver ). I think you need add descriptions about these ROMs please... like what different ROM 1 and ROM 2.. Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

After reboot in root (recovery) mode, device hangs at lock screen and crashes.
First boot, don't reboot to Recovery but Reboot to System, after complete setup the phone then you can Reboot to Recovery ( boot system with magisk )

Reactions: slysurfer
This works really well. The installation took a bit longer than usual but everything went smoothly (all you need is some patience to let it do its thing). Bootup speed was the usual. I would've loved if Bixby stuff was removed. Also I thought this was a bare minimum install but I got things I don't need or want or use. Items such as Root Explorer, Es file explorer, blue mail, niagara launcher. And they can only be disabled. Maybe remove them from the main build and have them as a flashable addon in the future? Air Command keeps crashing for me so it doesn't work. I don't need it anyway. Overal an awesome rom. Performance is also great. Would this work with Quantum Kernel?

Edit:
Bluetooth devices need to be paired after every reboot. Not sure if this is an issue with everyone or just me. Gotta pair my Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Watch every time I reboot. Also, Samsung Account keeps asking me to login again in order to use Samsung Services securely.
There is a magisk module which will let the system remember paired Bluetooth devices so you don't have to pair every time .
To enable air command , make sure you have given it all the permissions .
I'm using Quantum kernel with it .

Reactions: L3R0N

L3R0N

Jul 13, 2014
Roseau
How do you go about this? Flash the rom and then the GSI kernal? or does it not matter?

Just tried to install lineage os 17 but had no joy.

This is still oneui so I think you need to use the oneui kernel with it. Flash rom, then kernel.

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

There is a magisk module which will let the system remember paired Bluetooth devices so you don't have to pair every time .

I'll give it another try and see if it is fixed. Or maybe I'll do a clean rom myself. Been a while since I got my hands dirty ?

hans3103

Nov 25, 2007
venlo
Fairphone
Motorola Edge 30
I got the same problems with Bluetooth after I rooted the magisk module mentioned here works very well. I never had to re pair my Bluetooth devices again.

Reactions: charkafahim

Yangasto

Nov 3, 2016
Moto G 5G
Just flash Ultimate R tomorrow night the smooth rom workig very well no any bug i found

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210615-200436_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20210615-200436_One UI Home.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 110
  • Screenshot_20210615-200428_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20210615-200428_One UI Home.jpg
    568.2 KB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot_20210615-220558.jpg
    Screenshot_20210615-220558.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot_20210615-200509_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20210615-200509_Settings.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot_20210615-200416_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20210615-200416_One UI Home.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 126

Daroas

Account currently disabled
Jan 6, 2010
Work A505GT Android 11 downgrade to Android 10..

You have Ultimate Pie to A505GT?

Huverr

May 6, 2021
Can you uninstall the system app without the cell dying ??? and .... Can you bring android pie for binary 7 please

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts