UltimateNote7FE.V1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Z-Rock

Feb 24, 2013
Hello, I thought I would try to make a rom for us seeing there hasn't been any. I'm no developer at all. I started with the lastest stock and pushed many mods in system. The rom is VERY light almost no bloat. For Volte please try without changing to your own CSC. I tried to get it to be universal so no need to mess with CSC. Currently its a Canada CSC but should work for everyone. I couldn't test as my carrier (Telus) doesn't support VoLte for dual sim phones.
As always flash at own risk.
A dirty flash should work as long as your currently on the lastest update if not a wipe will be necessary.

Installation

Flash UlimateNote7FE.V1
Flash KimcilKernel 2.0
Flash Magisk 16.4 (important must be this version)
Flash Data Partition Fix
Wipe Cache and dalvik
Reboot and wait.
Enjoy.

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Last edited by a moderator:

Z-Rock

Feb 24, 2013
Here. Is the apk to be installed after to activated AR Emoji.
Install like a normal apk
Open camera and put in selfie mode
Now hit the sticker button
Thats it you now have the S9 feature to play with.

Last edited:
Reactions: sunrisekdt

Z-Rock

Feb 24, 2013
Changelog for V1

BASE N935FXXS4BRK2
-Ar Emoji ( must download at version of apk with the number 1 or will not install)
-GRX V8 Touchwix Mod
-S-View case working 75 percent(ya now I can you the case for landscape stand)
-Dual Speaker Mod
-Apps add -Applock
-AppLinker
-System Apps-Grx
-Magisk
-I forgot to add MTweaks you will have to downlad and install manually. Next time I will make it a system app
-Heavily Debloat- not many apps include in rom, its up to you to add the ones you want. The rom only run around 900MB big so you can tell no bloat.
-build prop. tweaks
-csc tweaks

Well thats it I hope it works. This my first ever rom so please be patient if there are bugs, but its about time us FE users get to have fun. Enjoy Z-Rock

Z-Rock

Feb 24, 2013
Im uploading all the mods I used. I will provide a link when complete. BTW has anyone tried the rom yet? Im waiting to here someone to tell me it boots or not as I'm the only one I know who has this phone.

Z-Rock

Feb 24, 2013
Sorry guys Im not near a pc and am having a hell of a time uploading the mods and screenshots. I will be at a pc tomorrow then will provide the mod and screenshot links.

sunrisekdt

Feb 23, 2011
BMT
Thanks Z-Rock.
I've waiting for along time for a good rom for note fe.
Please keep your work with it.
Thanks again.
(Sorry for my bad English)

Z-Rock

Feb 24, 2013

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181212-160625_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20181212-160625_Settings.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 572
Reactions: yavuz81

Z-Rock

Feb 24, 2013
That is with Kimcil. You will need to pull your boot.img from stock rom. Flash the boot.img file thru TWRP. Then continue to flash your root of choose. Your model doesn't have the problem of TWRP locking data partition so no need for a fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, I thought I would try to make a rom for us seeing there hasn't been any. I'm no developer at all. I started with the lastest stock and pushed many mods in system. The rom is VERY light almost no bloat. For Volte please try without changing to your own CSC. I tried to get it to be universal so no need to mess with CSC. Currently its a Canada CSC but should work for everyone. I couldn't test as my carrier (Telus) doesn't support VoLte for dual sim phones.
    As always flash at own risk.
    A dirty flash should work as long as your currently on the lastest update if not a wipe will be necessary.

Installation

Flash UlimateNote7FE.V1
    Flash KimcilKernel 2.0
    Flash Magisk 16.4 (important must be this version)
    Flash Data Partition Fix
    Wipe Cache and dalvik
    Reboot and wait.
    Enjoy.

Here. Is the apk to be installed after to activated AR Emoji.
    Install like a normal apk
    Open camera and put in selfie mode
    Now hit the sticker button
    Thats it you now have the S9 feature to play with.

Changelog for V1

BASE N935FXXS4BRK2
    -Ar Emoji ( must download at version of apk with the number 1 or will not install)
    -GRX V8 Touchwix Mod
    -S-View case working 75 percent(ya now I can you the case for landscape stand)
    -Dual Speaker Mod
    -Apps add -Applock
    -AppLinker
    -System Apps-Grx
    -Magisk
    -I forgot to add MTweaks you will have to downlad and install manually. Next time I will make it a system app
    -Heavily Debloat- not many apps include in rom, its up to you to add the ones you want. The rom only run around 900MB big so you can tell no bloat.
    -build prop. tweaks
    -csc tweaks

Well thats it I hope it works. This my first ever rom so please be patient if there are bugs, but its about time us FE users get to have fun. Enjoy Z-Rock

Im uploading all the mods I used. I will provide a link when complete. BTW has anyone tried the rom yet? Im waiting to here someone to tell me it boots or not as I'm the only one I know who has this phone.

The 1 mod I couldn't get to work was your 3mint battery or center clock. If you could help was with that it would be nice to have on rom. Thanks