• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

UMi Z mods

Search This thread

noskojv

Apr 19, 2012
Russia
1. The Sony player (without audio gadgets Sony , pure player) , will be officially updated through the play store.
2. Mod removes seconds large symbols of the G / E / 3G / 4G (android 6).
3. Enabling "guest" (android 6) .
4. Separate the choice of ringtone for each SIM (android 6) .

To install in TWRP recovery.

The presence of the backup welcome and do not forget that any, even the slightest change in the system will not be updated officially by air (return stock recovery will not help).

Attachments

• SONY-MUSIC-SUPPORT.zip
    14.2 MB · Views: 617
  • No_big-G_E_3G_4G.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 765
  • Guest_mode_enable.zip
    164.1 KB · Views: 241
  • Ringtone_dual_SIM.zip
    164.1 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
L

LastStandingDroid

I know big 4g icon can be disabled in build prop don't know which line handles it
But zip worked just fine
Sent from my Z Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1. The Sony player (without audio gadgets Sony , pure player) , will be officially updated through the play store.
    2. Mod removes seconds large symbols of the G / E / 3G / 4G (android 6).
    3. Enabling "guest" (android 6) .
    4. Separate the choice of ringtone for each SIM (android 6) .

To install in TWRP recovery.

The presence of the backup welcome and do not forget that any, even the slightest change in the system will not be updated officially by air (return stock recovery will not help).
    Thank you for working on this amazing phone. We really need some custom ROM support though , a optimized kernel and governor would really make this fly.
    Hi guys, it's possible remap recent apps butons to left capacitive button instead long press home button?

"Gravity Box MM" app, from Xposed, enable you to change this
    How fix LTE only in this device? Because I after I change to lte only the signal force change to HSPA