Reserved exclusively for the stock rom V1.0_20181122
Download the stock rom V1.0_20181122 at the following link :
Download the TWRP at the following link :
Download "Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_12.16.2018.zip" at the following link :
Download "Bu_&_Ma.rar" (Busybox & Magisk) at the following link :
Please follow very carefully all the next steps :
1) Copy "Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_12.16.2018.zip" onto your microSD.
2) Unrar "Bu_&_Ma.rar" and copy Busybox zip & Magisk zip onto your microSD.
3) Flash the stock rom V1.0_20181122 through SP Flash Tool.
I strongly recommend the "Firmware Upgrade" option (on SP Flash Tool).
4) Tap on Settings --> System --> About phone
5) Tap seven times on Build number
6) Then, tap on Developer options.
7) Enable OEM unlocking & USB debugging.
8) Unrar the TWRP rar.
9) Run SP Flash Tool.
10) Load the scatter file inside the twrp folder.
11) Select Download Only option.
12) Click Download.
13) Connect your turned off phone to the pc with USB cable.
14) When at 100% please disconnect the USB cable.
15) Enter onto twrp recovery (volume up + power buttons simultaneously).
16) Select the first white line with volume up.
17) Press volume down to confirm.
18) Select language
19) "enter password" tap on cancel
20) Tap on WIPE
21) Tap on FORMAT DATA (type yes).
FORMAT DATA will wipe your internal storage.
I suggest you to make a backup before to format Data.
22) Return to the twrp home screen.
23) Tap on Reboot and choose Recovery.
DO NOT reboot your device onto System !
Tap on Do Not Install.
24) Tap Install, Select Storage, Micro SDCard, OK.
25) Tap on "Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_12.16.2018.zip".
26) Swipe to confirm Flash.
Consideration about "Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_12.16.2018.zip" :
Many thanks to @Zackptg5 for this zip.
This zip disable Dm-Verity, Forced Encryption, and Disc Quota Disabler.
Like Zackptg5 says :
"This zip should be flashed after anything that modifies your boot img (like a custom kernel) but before magisk/supersu since this zip creates the files that tells magisk/supersu to not encrypt".
27) Tap on Magisk.zip
28) Tap on Busybox.zip
29) Swipe to confirm Flash.
30) Tap on Reboot (into System) and tap on Do Not Install.
31) Be patient.
32) Set up as new.
33) Tap on Settings --> System --> About phone
34) Tap seven times on Build number
35) Then, tap on Developer options.
36) Enable OEM unlocking & USB debugging.
EXTREMELY VITAL :
37) Tap on Magisk Manager.
38) Upgrade to full Magisk Manager.
NOW you can see NOT ROOTED phone :
39) Reboot the phone.
NOW you can see ROOTED phone :