UMX U693CL Assurant Wireless

Search This thread

Tigerevo

Mar 14, 2011
I figured out how to network unlock this phone if anyone really needs to . It helped me because assurance stopped working where I lived after tmobile took them over . So went with another life line and got it to work on this thank God .

Reactions: HDDDesign

llexcin

Jan 16, 2021
I figured out how to network unlock this phone if anyone really needs to . It helped me because assurance stopped working where I lived after tmobile took them over . So went with another life line and got it to work on this thank God .
yes I'd like to know

Tigerevo

Mar 14, 2011
so you will need a p.c.- it will take special software (Windows .exe)
Hey just wanted everyone to know I have the phone before this one umx683cl and it is rooted . They took down the thread but it involved qpst and qfil which I had never heard of . You needed programmer files firehose programming . You entered edl mode and thats when the custom twrp was flashed. Just sharing because its probably something similiar with this newer one .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So I know there are root tutorials and utilities for the UMX U673c and the UMX U683CL, but does anyone have a tutorial or a way to root the UMX U693CL? I already have dev console activated, usb debugging on, and oddly weird...under the OEM Unlock option, its greyed out and it states the bootloader is already unlocked. Should I believe that or could it just be still locked and reporting that its unlocked if it's a proprietary bootloader? Any help appreciated. :)
    Just a single bump to see if anyone has any root solutions yet
    Assurance?? Wireless

I'm pretty much in the same boat. And have you noticed whatever you look up on UMX os conveniently a 401 or some site doesn't exist message? I did find out that malware byte totally busted them on having government installed malware which they partially admitted to. Get malware premium and that helps with attitude this damn phone has.
    I just got the u693cl phone. I have not even powered it up yet. Did you all find out which processor it has? I am assuming it is the msm8909 but I am not sure yet.
    So I know there are root tutorials and utilities for the UMX U673c and the UMX U683CL, but does anyone have a tutorial or a way to root the UMX U693CL? I already have dev console activated, usb debugging on, and oddly weird...under the OEM Unlock option, its greyed out and it states the bootloader is already unlocked. Should I believe that or could it just be still locked and reporting that its unlocked if it's a proprietary bootloader? Any help appreciated. :)
    To root a phone's Android unlocking device's bootloader is NOT needed. You may use SuperSU ZIP to root phone's Android.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone