[Un-Official][RECOVERY][NITROGEN] TWRP 3.2.2-0 for Mi Max 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
what rom did u flashed.And we have some issues with encryption will fix soon ?

I received the mi max 3 with the global miui 9.6, I flashed your twrp and installed magisk 16.7 which worked very well, after that I took the risk of doing a Factory reset and installed miui 10 weekly global, now nothing ?. I searched for a fastboot rom on the net but nothing. *Sorry for the translation i'm french.

ROMFACTORY

Jun 24, 2017
jammu
I received the mi max 3 with the global miui 9.6, I flashed your twrp and installed magisk 16.7 which worked very well, after that I took the risk of doing a Factory reset and installed miui 10 weekly global, now nothing . I searched for a fastboot rom on the net but nothing. *Sorry for the translation i'm french.

Format data then flash this
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ql1a1Qot1TuTeJAo07kiDZIUzegPbVwS/view?usp=drivesdk
Magisk with force disable force encryption

Reactions: darky444

cms062407

Jan 21, 2011
I received the mi max 3 with the global miui 9.6, I flashed your twrp and installed magisk 16.7 which worked very well, after that I took the risk of doing a Factory reset and installed miui 10 weekly global, now nothing . I searched for a fastboot rom on the net but nothing. *Sorry for the translation i'm french.

Hey mate,

Miui10 is actually available for the mi max 3? Can you post the official link for it??

Thank you!

Hey mate,

Miui10 is actually available for the mi max 3? Can you post the official link for it??

Thank you!

yes on Xiaomi Europe, but multilingual ? and rather stable, I just had a bug on the camera but just at startup, works when it is restarted, after it is a weekly so it may be normal.

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/8-7-26.45259/

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

miui fourms made a private thread and mirriored my TWRP even I can't see that fourm

indeed it's really abuse on their part, at the time of my redmi note (Dior) it was the same thing, they posted copied pasted developer xda ...

Reactions: SUPERUSER

SUPERUSER

Jan 23, 2013
miui fourms made a private thread and mirriored my TWRP even I can't see that fourm
... indeed it's really abuse on their part, at the time of my redmi note (Dior) it was the same thing, they posted copied pasted developer xda ...
Thats just sad..I thought it was the other way around that they made the recovery first?
I know 4pda kind of does the same thing. On rare occasions users pass on software as their own changing logos and name of the project.
Then there was some audio mod here on xda a few years back who copied a user from 4pda and rebranded it as original content.

Reactions: darky444
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team Win Recovery Project

WHAT IS TWRP?

Oh come on, you know what it is - don't try to fool me!
    In case you're serious, though...

Team Win Recovery Project is a custom recovery for Android devices.
    It allows you to back up and restore your data, flash custom ROMs to your device, repair broken file systems, and root your device.

Read more about TWRP here: https://twrp.me/about/

Bugs
    1:-encryption don't work

DOWNLOAD:
    TWRP
    *note always download the latest twrp in the folder

Flashing Guide
    1:- Unlocked Boot-loader is required.
    2:- Download TWRP recovery .img file compatible with your device and save to a separate folder on your PC.
    3:- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
    4:- Enable USB debugging on your device.
    5:- Open the folder where you saved TWRP Recovery .img file in Step 2 above.
    6:- Now open a command window inside that folder. To do that, “Shift + Right click” on any empty white space inside the folder and then select “Open command window here” from the context menu.
    7:-Connect your device to the PC. And type the following into the command adb reboot bootloader
    8:-Once your device boots into bootloader mode, issue the following command into command window to flash the TWRP recovery .img file fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    9:-Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, issue the following command to reboot fastboot reboot

Note:- THIS IS ONLY A TESTING RELEASE SO MANY THING CAN BE BROKEN.
    THIS IS MADE DIRECTLY FROM SOURCE NOT PORTED

XDA:DevDB Information
    TWRP-NITROGEN, Tool/Utility for the Xiaomi Mi Max 3

Contributors
    ROMFACTORY, yshalsager
    Source Code: https://github.com/minimal-manifest-twrp

Version Information

Created 2018-07-29
    Last Updated 2018-08-05
    Wow..u already buy mi max 3? How about ur max1?

i have all 3
    Update 31-07-2017
    Added Crypts
    So Encryption Should Works
    Updated 02-08-2018
    another reserved
    I still see the same Jul 29th version on your AFH

uTSpvtg.jpg

hOk5QM9.jpg

464prcZ.jpg

For some strange reason... i never had to wait to unlock on my last three xiaomis (redmi note 4x, mix2, max3)

bro i will upload soon and for encryption u need to enter the password of the rom or format the internal storage once and u can take normal like screen shots like we take in roms using vol down key & power key.On the next recovery u can flash miui eu without any issue