• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Unable to decrypt data on Android 12

Search This thread

AnishDe12020

I am using the official TWRP (version 3.6) and I am currently on Evolution X 6.0 (Android 12). I am trying to reflash the ROM but whenever I try to wipe dalvik or data, TWRP fails to. Also internal storage contents are unreadable in TWRP. I have also been suggested to use MiFlashTool to go back to MIUI and then reflash evo x. The problem is MiFlashTool doesn't seem to be working (doesn't detect device, I have all firmware and Mi Unlock (bootloader unlocker) also detected the phone. Fastboot also detects it.

It would be helpful if someone can suggest a way to surpass these issues. A working MiFlashTool should work. Also, maybe, a TWRP that can decrypt data should also work (I have removed the screen lock).

pitufimanuel

Feb 14, 2014
Try use SKK TWRP by Camerado (download from here), it's already support decrypt data A12 but make sure your rom before doesn't have/ already removed any security lock screen
Thank you very much, it worked for me, I had the problem described in this thread, I went from miui eu 12.5 to 13, and I had the problem that with any recovery it appeared that it had the data encrypted and there was no way to decrypt it, I put the password and it did not it worked, it seems that the problem was android 12
My device: poco f3

AnishDe12020

Thank you very much, it worked for me, I had the problem described in this thread, I went from miui eu 12.5 to 13, and I had the problem that with any recovery it appeared that it had the data encrypted and there was no way to decrypt it, I put the password and it did not it worked, it seems that the problem was android 12
My device: poco f3
Were you able to go back to MIUI 12.5? If so, you did it via the recovery right? Also, can you let me know the exact steps?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try use SKK TWRP by Camerado (download from here), it's already support decrypt data A12 but make sure your rom before doesn't have/ already removed any security lock screen