• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
Search This thread

twepo

Sep 27, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A6
Hi,

I´ve needed to root one device for testing purposes in our company, so I ve decided to do it on this phone. Found a pretty detailed tutorial - because the last time I´ve been rooting my phone it was during my high school times. And after install TWRP via Odin part, where I got PASS msg. my phone went into some state where it trying to boot but it's not able to do anything really, as u can see in the video.
also, hardware keys are not doing anything and the device is not recognized by PC, so I have no idea how should I proceed next?

So I'm asking you for help.

EDIT: Also tried to successfully drain the battery, charged it a little bit, and tried to use hardware keys after. It didn't help and it stuck in the same loop again.
... so now I'm trying to charge it a little but more to see what it does.

twepo

Sep 27, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A6
After charging batery, I ve managed get into download mode, and via odin flashed default firmware.

Problem was with TWRP, which was also for galaxy A6 but different model no. Found right one and everything works.

twepo

Sep 27, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A6
Use that version:

Or use OrangeFox R11.0:
thanks, that version of TWRP i´ve mentioned was unstable for me anyway. That u sent looks fine so far. THX very much.

Top Liked Posts