Unable to download themes from emui.huawei.com

ReDevolver

Nov 20, 2009
It's been same error for me.
I got into a live chat with a rep who flatly denied that it was one of their sites (Bizarre) so I fired off an email to Huawei directly and was told they had access issues with their site (Whatever that means) that they were trying to fix.

Looks like they have the same problem most companies do, their left hand knows not what their right hand does.

I think there is hope however.

P.S. I was very careful to specify the entire URL of their site so they could not deny it is one of theirs.

dwcasey

Jul 14, 2010
NW Arkansas
Hasn't worked for me in some time. The browsing page is continuously updated, but cannot go to a theme's download page. I've tried different browsers, mobile and desktop. It's very odd.

ReDevolver

Nov 20, 2009
yay, finally. Now I'd give my left nut for someone with non-painful wrists to download all the themes and post them somewhere. I think I am close to carpal tunnel and this will just hurt a lot.

tonyzoc

Mar 17, 2008
Syracuse, NY

ReDevolver

Nov 20, 2009
Brilliant, thanks. Last year I downloaded over 300 before my wrists gave out and wrote a crappy tool that allows me to view the contents of a theme file and also rename it to the filename internally. But having some issues with the microsoft controls firing on rename (as well as boredom)

Jan 4, 2016
Just an FYI... If you want to download all the themes as a zip file, click the box in the upper left to select all, then choose action download. It will download a zip.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Done! Thank you...
Do you know maybe where I should copy the themes on the phone?:confused:

tonyzoc

Mar 17, 2008
Syracuse, NY
Done! Thank you...

Do you know maybe where I should copy the themes on the phone?:confused:
There should be a Huawei Themes folder. I had the Mate 8 but it died and a I've switched to OnePlus... besides Huawei is under attack in the US... apparently they were getting too big for Apple and Samsung. I expect the same "Chinese spyware" bullshit against OnePlus when as they get more popular.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Roter_Freiherr