Unable to install Clash of Clans on Genymotion

Search This thread

CristianoBarone

Dec 3, 2021
Sicily, Catania.
Hi everyone, new here. I am having problems installing Clash of Clans, I've tried multiple setups but Play Store won't let me, and also if I download the apk it says "App not installed". This is my current AVD setup: used Xiaomi Note 7 preset (Android 9.0, 4 processors, 3072 MBs of RAM, NAT connection, video memory set to 128 MBs with VBox) and I just get this:
Schermata da 2021-12-03 08-47-34.png

Also tried to install Google Play Games, which worked, but I can't still install Clash of Clans. Got any solutions? TIA.

EDIT: Obviously I installed Open GApps

Last edited:
Solution
D
Genymotion by default only runs Android apps compiled for X86 architecture and not for ARM architecture. A CoC version for x86 architecture exists.

Have you tried zu install this?

BTW: You have to install the ARM translation in Genymotion in order to install / run on the emulator apps that are compiled for ARM architecture.
D

Deleted member 1890170

Genymotion by default only runs Android apps compiled for X86 architecture and not for ARM architecture. A CoC version for x86 architecture exists.

BTW: You have to install the ARM translation in Genymotion in order to install / run on the emulator apps that are compiled for ARM architecture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution

CristianoBarone

Dec 3, 2021
Sicily, Catania.

Yes I can! How can I install the ARM translation in Genymotion?