Unable to install the latest OS update :(

Search This thread

go4saket

Sep 27, 2010
Hello! I am on OxygenOS 3.2.8 Android 6.0.1. When I got a notification that there is an update for the OS, I downloaded the same but for some reason the update failed. I thought it may be because my phone was rooted and was with TWRP recovery, so I formatted the phone, went back to the original stock recovery and tried it again but it failed again & again & again. So I downloaded the update file on my laptop and tried to update from there, both through sideload and through TWRP but it keeps failing. I am from India BTW.

Can someone please tell me where am I going wrong?

Thank you.

RedNocte

Jul 4, 2016
Novara
www.bzxclan.it
Hello! I am on OxygenOS 3.2.8 Android 6.0.1. When I got a notification that there is an update for the OS, I downloaded the same but for some reason the update failed. I thought it may be because my phone was rooted and was with TWRP recovery, so I formatted the phone, went back to the original stock recovery and tried it again but it failed again & again & again. So I downloaded the update file on my laptop and tried to update from there, both through sideload and through TWRP but it keeps failing. I am from India BTW.

Can someone please tell me where am I going wrong?

Thank you.

Try to follow this guide: https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3/how-to/fix-device-mapper-verity-simple-trick-t3530685