Unable to log in leeco account.. recently installed eui again after custom rom..

Search This thread

Gaur1212

Oct 8, 2017
Unable to login in leeco account

i am unable to login in my leeco account. :mad: Basically i am from India and company officialy closed their branches in india.But this is very tragic and i am in lot of trouble due to this because i cant update my eui and android.Sp please help

Reactions: R806679

andynoob

Jul 21, 2013
Mumbai
Check in the guides section. Somebody posted a tutorial how to unbid LeEco account from TWRP. Report here and on that topic if it's working. Keep us posted.

you mean this guide (in link below) . I have my sister's account logged in and i cannot unbind it when i try to factory reset it. Should i flash custom rom or wait for the servers to be up (which i dont think will be up soon

Link: https://forum.xda-developers.com/le-max-2/how-to/tutorial-how-to-skip-unbid-leeco-account-t3657898

Last edited:
Reactions: Roopali29

valy_cta

Feb 29, 2012
Constanta

R806679

Nov 10, 2017
Unable to log n to le eco account ... I can't able to reboot, can't able to set pin

Unable to log in le eco account.. installed eui after custom rom.. when i try to log in it shows server error please try again later.. #lemax2 #leeco

What le eco team is doing what u ppl are serving....to the end users. ... Its shame to your company... Unnecessary we have invested to ur company products
Every time I am raising a complaint there is no final solution....

Reactions: rsmanikkl

Top Liked Posts