• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Unable to mount storage, failed to mount 'data' with TWRP 3.1.1-0

Search This thread

arey201

Nov 25, 2017
Hi, I am trying to make a nandroid backup using twrp on my LG G6 H870, but I am unable to do so as the data fails to be mounted. I have tried to repair the partition using twrp but I just get an error 8 and I don't know what that means. If someone could help, that would be great. I am doing this so that I can safely restore to the stock rom from HavocOS.

Thanks

matthew33

Nov 24, 2010
WALES, UK
Hi, I am trying to make a nandroid backup using twrp on my LG G6 H870, but I am unable to do so as the data fails to be mounted. I have tried to repair the partition using twrp but I just get an error 8 and I don't know what that means. If someone could help, that would be great. I am doing this so that I can safely restore to the stock rom from HavocOS.

Thanks

This is not in English...but follow step by step = works perfect!

Matt

sun_is_shinning

Jul 13, 2016
Valongo

Thanks

just go to format and format data, for real, nly way you can mount it again.