• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Unable to restore Titanium Backup of Messaging App in Oneplus 7 Pro

Search This thread

nit.tarar

Feb 18, 2018
OnePlus 7 Pro
I am unable to restore titanium backup of stock messaging app in my oneplus 7 pro. Whenever i try to restore it titanium backup says restore got completed but when i open messaging app it doesn't show any restored sms.

MrSteelX

Jan 24, 2013
OnePlus 9
I didn't confirmed it with titanium backup before and just factory reset my phone now all i have is titanium backup of messaging app how can i restore it with migrate and secondly adb over lan is also not working

Open settings then app and notifications then defaults. Change you sms se3to titanium. Then do restore. Problem fixed. Don't forget to change back your default sms to text again

Reactions: EleMaster

nit.tarar

Feb 18, 2018
OnePlus 7 Pro
Open settings then app and notifications then defaults. Change you sms se3to titanium. Then do restore. Problem fixed. Don't forget to change back your default sms to text again
I did this too but it doesn't work. After doing this when i open messaging app all my backup sms are there for 2 3 seconds and then they keep vanishing one by one within 2 3 seconds all backed up sms are gone.

nit.tarar

Feb 18, 2018
OnePlus 7 Pro
Yes i did it. Actually whats the main problem is i dont have mmssms.db backup which resides in /data/user_de/0/com.android.peovider.telephony/

Instead i have stock messaging app backup created by titanium backup. Which have bugle_db.db

Whenever i restore stock messaging app from titanium and open stock messaging app it checks mmssms.db thereby removing all the progress i made using restore.

Is there anyway to create new mmssms.db from bugle_db.db

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I didn't confirmed it with titanium backup before and just factory reset my phone now all i have is titanium backup of messaging app how can i restore it with migrate and secondly adb over lan is also not working