Unable to unlock bootloader using In-depth Test

Search This thread

akmal02

Sep 17, 2015
The solution is to change the region of the device. i followed this steps (https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...dated-instructions-now-working-again.4143415/) for changing region to MULTILINGUAL VERSION EX (need to follow the steps which involves downloading the secrecy tool on PC and obtaining the device IMEI and STAMP to decrypt) and then can proceed to unlock bootloader with the in-depth test app. Have successfully flashed Pixel Experience on my Realme RMX1971 Malaysia version.

IskandarAsri03

Jan 20, 2021
Please Help! My phone also from Malaysia (maybe indian production also) .
Can anybody explain what is Carrier-customized phone? And why is it failed in in-depth test?

carrier: I don't think it matters whether sim card is inserted or not
Carrier Customize Phone is region lock. So we can't do nothing because the global rom that installed in our phone has been modified for region lock. Try check your phone, it's don't have a region setting because the setting have been locked. I'm also from Perak, Malaysia (Realme C3)

IskandarAsri03

Jan 20, 2021
The solution is to change the region of the device. i followed this steps (https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...dated-instructions-now-working-again.4143415/) for changing region to MULTILINGUAL VERSION EX (need to follow the steps which involves downloading the secrecy tool on PC and obtaining the device IMEI and STAMP to decrypt) and then can proceed to unlock bootloader with the in-depth test app. Have successfully flashed Pixel Experience on my Realme RMX1971 Malaysia version.
Ajar Aku wei🤣

e_pitt03

Mar 26, 2011
Can u plz give the firmware version and guided step?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It says "Failed to submit application" and " This is carrier-customized phone" .
    I am using the India version (Realme 5 Pro)

Carrier: N/A (No sim)

I am fine with unofficial method, please let me know if there is any. Tks in advance!

UPDATE:
    Apparently unlocking bootloader is OFFICIALLY NOT SUPPORTED for Malaysian version, as seen in the email attached.
    If you buy your phone in Malaysia with the intension to flash a custom ROM, you are basically jebaited. 1 year after starting this thread and there is still not a single way, official or unofficial, to unlock the bootloader on Malaysian devices. So, if you are looking to buy a cheap phone to flash a custom ROM on, do yourself a favor and go for Xiaomi instead.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone