• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

unable to unlock bootloader

Search This thread

satya365

Aug 8, 2017
Patna
Yesterday i got my zuk z2 plus 64gb. I installed adb driver on pc & enable usb debugging from zuk z2 plus. I connect my phone to pc, Grant the usb debugging permission, extract the adb setup, shift button & write click. Now the cmd is open. When i enter "adb devices", my device is not showing.

Last edited:

P650SE

Aug 14, 2013
I always use something called 15 Second ADB Installer when setting up ADB and Fastboot on a new computer. It installs all the correct drivers as well, so maybe that would solve your issue. Also, be sure to check Device Manager in Windows and see whether there are any devices showing with yellow caution symbols besides them.

If you find your phone displaying like this; right-click and choose 'Update driver', then 'Browse my computer for driver software' and 'Let me pick from a list of available devices on my computer'. Find Google Inc. and choose the one which says 'Android ADB Interface'. You have to do this AFTER running the 15 Second ADB Installer otherwise it won't work. ;)

2VJ5

Sep 27, 2013
Yesterday i got my zuk z2 plus 64gb. I installed adb driver on pc & enable usb debugging from zuk z2 plus. I connect my phone to pc, Grant the usb debugging permission, extract the adb setup, shift button & write click. Now the cmd is open. When i enter "adb devices", my device is not showing.
Download MIFLASH TOOL, it installs all the drivers needed for Z2