unable to update from 4.3 to 4.4.2

Search This thread

creepin

Feb 1, 2011
Karachi
Hi i m rooted and having 4.3 stock rom with cwm custom recovery. My question is that i tried to flash an official OTA Update i downloaded through software update but when i tap on install update my phone reboots into recovery it has red exclamation sign an some logs appears but it so quick that i cant see what it says and my phone reboots and its again on 4.3 rom. Nothing is updated need help please what to do?

zebra540

Aug 8, 2014
Hi i m rooted and having 4.3 stock rom with cwm custom recovery. My question is that i tried to flash an official OTA Update i downloaded through software update but when i tap on install update my phone reboots into recovery it has red exclamation sign an some logs appears but it so quick that i cant see what it says and my phone reboots and its again on 4.3 rom. Nothing is updated need help please what to do?

I have similar problem, my mini have stock 4.3 android, in taskbar apear update icon, i touch update now, system is reboot and start teamwin recovery mode??? i try instal from the zip in recovery i choise instal, (which system download, OTA_M4_UL_K44_SENSE55_MR_Orange_UK_3.12.61.4-2.12.61.3_release_385802) and phone show me some fail and when i reboot phone i start i have old android and old sense? how i update my phone? where is problem? i never istal unoficial rom to phone, phone is buy from amazon.

zebra540

Aug 8, 2014
problem

Ou, I had i litle mistake, in recovery I wipe all (dalvic cache, cache, data, internal storage, system, external storage)
and in advaced seting I choise HTC Dumlock and restore original boot, now, when i power phone, htc show only logo on the white backroud, what i will do now? How I start android system again? thaks for yours reply

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone