How To Guide UNBRICK GUIDE FOR ONEPLUS 9 EU(LE2113) ONLY

Search This thread

alihaider9083

Oct 8, 2013
OnePlus 9
So recently I bricked my OnePlus 9 and I was lost looking for solutions to just get this thing to turn on and I came across a thread where I found out that I could use OnePlus 9 pros Indian MSM tool to boot my phone and then flash OnePlus 9's own stockrom on top of it to make it useable. Now this was all fine but the problem came when I updated it to stock OOS 12 and surprise surprise TOUCHSCREEN DEATH! I thought something went wrong and I did the same thing over again and SURPRISE no touch screen. Then I tried OB1 and BAAM! DEATH. at this point I was frustrated and looking for answers so I contacted OnePlus on their global chat and I requested a flash to factory firmware. They agreed and their level 2 technician was trying to get my phone to boot into EDL(which be keeps referring it to as *Flash Mode*) anywho he thought I was doing something wrong and not following his instructions I knew that using the method I mentioned above it doesn't boot into EDL mode via button combo so I asked him to let me do my thing and get the phone where he wanted it to be. He was not happy with it saying that anything I do will brick my phone and I was I know I'm doing it on purpose that way it'll get stuck in edl and you'll be able to flash it. He got annoyed because his method wasn't working and he didn't like the fact that maybe I knew more about the phone than him so he just ends the session midway. #RUDEE!! anywho I noticed he forgot to delete the drivers and the extracted MSM TOOL AND FILES(note they're encrypted) I quickly took that opportunity and tried flashing it myself and SURPRISE WORKED ON THE FIRST TRY 😂😂😂😂.

GUIDE!!

To anyone who wants to download this, since the tool isn't zipped, you will have to download the .ops file manually. If you select all folders, right-click, and download, Google Drive won't grab the ops file because it's too large so just make sure you go into the lemonade repack folder and download the .ops too

Disable your windows defender and enable test signing of drivers.

Enter this in terminal or CMD
bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF

To install drivers open your desired bit version according to your windows.

Click on qcser64
View signatures
View certificates
Install certificates
Select Current user
Select place all certificates in the following store
Click on Browser and double click on *TRUSTED ROOT CERTIFICATION AUTHORITUES
AFTER THAT CLICK FINISH AND IT WILL BEGIN IMPORTING

Files to download on this link

install the drivers in the folder named as L2 Drivers

Download the folder of lemonde re-pack
download the MSM tool in the root directories and replace the MSM tool in the repack folder with the tools in root directory

uncheck the *lite firehouse* option and the *SHA check* option

boot the phone in edl mode and start flashing

Note! either use a high-quality cable or the original one that came with the phone.

Last edited:

alihaider9083

Oct 8, 2013
OnePlus 9
Please add the files soon buddy, i have a bricked oneplus 9 indian variant and i tried all the methods in the forum but none helped
These files are only for the EU model (LE2113) but there's already indian varient's stock available on XDA that work.

the links are not broken incase you can't download anything use a VPN to access the links it's just a regional thing

EtherealRemnant

Sep 15, 2007
Denver, CO
To anyone who wants to download this, since the tool isn't zipped, you will have to download the .ops file manually. If you select all folders, right-click, and download, Google Drive won't grab the ops file because it's too large so just make sure you go into the lemonade repack folder and download the .ops too.

Reactions: alihaider9083

alihaider9083

Oct 8, 2013
OnePlus 9
To anyone who wants to download this, since the tool isn't zipped, you will have to download the .ops file manually. If you select all folders, right-click, and download, Google Drive won't grab the ops file because it's too large so just make sure you go into the lemonade repack folder and download the .ops too.
Thank you for this I shall add this at the top of the instructions

Reactions: EtherealRemnant

jab5555

Sep 13, 2012
OnePlus 9
These files are only for the EU model (LE2113) but there's already indian varient's stock available on XDA that work.

the links are not broken incase you can't download anything use a VPN to access the links it's just a regional thing
You can cross flash put EU or Global on EU or Chinese variants, done it myself . It's usually the driver issue especially if I have a AMD CPU. Here's a link to global version, driver MSM tool (O2) driver ROM etc all works fine. https://mega.nz/folder/wTZRkKyA#q146JvIeKkD2B6qnIN9F2Q

alihaider9083

Oct 8, 2013
OnePlus 9

xpli7

Jul 5, 2022
So recently I bricked my OnePlus 9 and I was lost looking for solutions to just get this thing to turn on and I came across a thread where I found out that I could use OnePlus 9 pros Indian MSM tool to boot my phone and then flash OnePlus 9's own stockrom on top of it to make it useable. Now this was all fine but the problem came when I updated it to stock OOS 12 and surprise surprise TOUCHSCREEN DEATH! I thought something went wrong and I did the same thing over again and SURPRISE no touch screen. Then I tried OB1 and BAAM! DEATH. at this point I was frustrated and looking for answers so I contacted OnePlus on their global chat and I requested a flash to factory firmware. They agreed and their level 2 technician was trying to get my phone to boot into EDL(which be keeps referring it to as *Flash Mode*) anywho he thought I was doing something wrong and not following his instructions I knew that using the method I mentioned above it doesn't boot into EDL mode via button combo so I asked him to let me do my thing and get the phone where he wanted it to be. He was not happy with it saying that anything I do will brick my phone and I was I know I'm doing it on purpose that way it'll get stuck in edl and you'll be able to flash it. He got annoyed because his method wasn't working and he didn't like the fact that maybe I knew more about the phone than him so he just ends the session midway. #RUDEE!! anywho I noticed he forgot to delete the drivers and the extracted MSM TOOL AND FILES(note they're encrypted) I quickly took that opportunity and tried flashing it myself and SURPRISE WORKED ON THE FIRST TRY 😂😂😂😂.

GUIDE!!

To anyone who wants to download this, since the tool isn't zipped, you will have to download the .ops file manually. If you select all folders, right-click, and download, Google Drive won't grab the ops file because it's too large so just make sure you go into the lemonade repack folder and download the .ops too

Click on qcser64
View signatures
View certificates
Install certificates
Select Current user

download the MSM tool in the root directories and replace the MSM tool in the repack folder with the tools in root directory

Note! either use a high-quality cable or the original one that came with the phone.
Hey,

Thanks a lot for this. Unfortunately it didn't solve my problem. My OP9 is completely unresponsive and keeps going in and out of edl mode... So I keep getting the Sahara connection error at 18 sec...

xpli7

Jul 5, 2022
I'm really sorry to hear that, but I can suggest an alternative to you that is flashing a op9 pro Indian ROM and then flashing an official op9 (oxygen os11.10.10) "ZIP" on top of it and then try this tool. It's how I was using my phone until I got my hands on these files.
Oh, I'll try that! I have looked at many ways and always need different files (some I actually extracted from your .ops file). I'm a Linux user... Had to rebuild a windows machine hoping it would get solved easily but no luck. I'll try what you said above or I read about a Qfil software ? Need to look into that too if nothing works. It needs files I've see around but can't remember where, though . .. thanks for the answer anyways! Take care

alihaider9083

Oct 8, 2013
OnePlus 9
Oh, I'll try that! I have looked at many ways and always need different files (some I actually extracted from your .ops file). I'm a Linux user... Had to rebuild a windows machine hoping it would get solved easily but no luck. I'll try what you said above or I read about a Qfil software ? Need to look into that too if nothing works. It needs files I've see around but can't remember where, though . .. thanks for the answer anyways! Take care
I'm really sorry man I wish you all the best. But if you can find a windows Laptop to do these things it'll make all the difference. But hoping you manage to fix it asap.

aldoc01

May 20, 2015
Hi,

I have chinise version, but with EU ROM installed.
I have a brick (crashdump mode).
I have downloaded and follow drivers steps. (I couldnt download ...V4_win7.exe because Google drive says its a virus and doesnt allow me)
My phone is in fastboot. Now, what I have to do?
Thats what I see when I execute it:

1658218555450.png

My device it's not being shown. But I have drivers installed and thats what I see in Device manager:

1658219204622.png

It's the first time using MSM tool

Thanks!

Last edited:

alihaider9083

Oct 8, 2013
OnePlus 9
Hi,

I have downloaded and follow drivers steps. (I couldnt download ...V4_win7.exe because Google drive says its a virus and doesnt allow me)

View attachment 5662811

My device it's not being shown. But I have drivers installed and thats what I see in Device manager:

View attachment 5662835

Thanks!
Hey! Would you mind telling me the model number of the phone? Like I have in the name of the topic le2113 if your phone is of any other model none of this is going to work. So if you could tell me your model number I'll guide you to the correct post

Reactions: aldoc01

aldoc01

May 20, 2015
Hey! Would you mind telling me the model number of the phone? Like I have in the name of the topic le2113 if your phone is of any other model none of this is going to work. So if you could tell me your model number I'll guide you to the correct post

Hi!
Mine it's chinese version (LE2110). And I had installed EU ROM.
I don't know how or why, but I rebooted and started successfully after showing crashdump mode.
Anyway, If I learn how to unbrick it, It would be perfect for next time ;)

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did you get the ota to C47 installed and running without unlocking bootloader? Not happening for my device; fails at rebooting stage every time.
    I don't remember, but normally it should work, since you are back to factory settings.

GUIDE!!

Click on qcser64
    View signatures
    View certificates
    Install certificates
    Select Current user

Thank you for this I shall add this at the top of the instructions
    Hi,

View attachment 5662811

View attachment 5662835

Thanks!
    Hi!
    Mine it's chinese version (LE2110). And I had installed EU ROM.
    I don't know how or why, but I rebooted and started successfully after showing crashdump mode.
    Anyway, If I learn how to unbrick it, It would be perfect for next time ;)

Thanks!
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/global-oneplus-9-msm-tool-updated.4284779/ use this guide I believe this is for your model number