Unbrick lg g3 qhsusb_bulk, qualcomm 9008 workking 100% by board ver 2.9a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

willcracker

Apr 4, 2015
How to Fix "error device not found in dload trying flash programmer" when use boardiag .
Lg g3 qualcomm 9008 when install driver then use tool boardiag fake tool say device not found in dload trying flash programmer
when you use tool fake board share in xda another tool say device not found in dload trying flash programmer. You need remove battery (of lg g2 hold power 1 minute) then connect cable again and use tool again
Sure install driver 100% wrong
With windowns 64 bit you need restart pc then click f8 choose disbable driver singturne....
Then remove battery (hold power 1 minute with lg g2) then connect cable try use tool unbrick >> sure done 100%

I will updload video error dload
Remember disbbale tool sony erricson if you have open tool in taskbar
How to fix “No response from the device. Check PMIC first and
if still boot problem, replace AP.”

Remove battery and connect again put qualcomm 9008 then use tool in topic
http://www.androidbrick.com/unbrick-recover-your-dead-lg-g3-all-variants/
Just as helping
[*]I see very topic unbrick qualcomm 9008 lg g2, lg g3 but all tool can not use.
I have full tool board ver 2.9.( only 2.9).
Link download drive.google.xxx /file/d/0B_Hol5T47S-bYjNETmVPZkdWUms/view?usp=sharing (xxx= com)
Support lg g2, lg g3 workking 100%.
Download tool, open BoardDiag and choose file tot correct model phone of you( you can download tot in xda)

See guide in pictrure : very easy.

Note
Hold power 2 minute and connect cable ( or remove battery)>>And open tool check ap, emmc test again
Then unbrick done remove cable, hold power 30 second and hold volume up connect cable phone put downloadmod >> Use lgflashtool 1.5 flash file tot again >> done.
If done pls donate a few beers paypal of my Thank you very much.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    68.5 KB · Views: 87,975
  • 2.png
    2.png
    82.9 KB · Views: 85,404
  • 3.png
    3.png
    66.6 KB · Views: 85,666
Last edited:

jojobans

Aug 18, 2012
mashhad
Thank so much man but my g3 last week unbrick qualcomm i had I submit for warranty[emoji24] [emoji24] I am very Star-crossed [emoji20]

themusic1510

May 27, 2013
Hello friend willcracker

Hello friend willcracker :good:

I hope all is well;
I saw this little tutorial so I want to ask for help
I have a LG G3 D855p and my phone is dead (bricked)

I can not quite understand the method you friend
not turn on my phone
I can not enter the "" Download Mode ""
VOL + Up when I connect the USB cable to the PC recognizes me as:
Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM10)

why I ask for help to revive my g3
If you help me ... .. I promise to donate something for you

you send a file "picture" attached

- - As I can get to "" Fastboot Mode "" on my phone

I hope your prompt response, please do not ignore my message :crying:

greetings from peru

Last edited:

willcracker

Apr 4, 2015
You need to Disassemble Phone and Expose the TP Location
See pictrue
Expose the TP Location.
Done phone put qualcom 9008>> use tool unbrick
Remeber unplug battery connect only cable and short testpoint

Attachments

• N900_TP_BIGGER_TYPE_2.jpg
    N900_TP_BIGGER_TYPE_2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 44,527

themusic1510

May 27, 2013
Thanks for responding, but I need your help please friend

Hello willcracker I have no such tool you indicate "tool unbrick testpoint"
I could do this step with some type of cable or wire?

- If you Might tell me how to do that step with another option

leave your email. to chat google chat (Houngts) and you help me please
I'm worried because my g3 d855p not light, or anything like I said ....

await your prompt response, I hope you can help me:(

Jul 7, 2014
TOT Firmware, must match installed version?

Hey, thanks for providing this tool!

Final question, the TOT file must this match the installed version?
My situation:
Lollipop was installed, goal was to move to a custom rom (blisspop v2.3)
Rooting was successful
Install of twrp not, reboot into recovery caused the 'signature verification error'
Tried to flash the kitkat rom via the download method, failed, ...
Currently, I have the same verification error also when trying to get into download mode and have the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 in my device manager.
I have the LGD855AT-00-V10e-EUR-XX-JUL-08-2014-16G+0.tot file and did the first step of your procedure. Can I do the second step with this extract of kitkat even if lollipop was installed?

any feedback greatly appreciated!

themusic1510

May 27, 2013
Hello willcracker thanks, thanks for reply but I need your help please

Hello friend willcracker not have any of those tools indicated in its response = "testpoint tool unbrick"
I can do this step with some type of cable or wire

- I want you to guide me step by step how to perform the process
**will commit without any error.
And haci get my phone g3 ... haci I could also help others or siblings who need help to solve any problem with the g3

- I can not enter download mode
- I can not enter recovery mode
- When I turn on my phone, get the LG logo goes about three letters at the top left, then flashes a red, blue lights ...
- The PC recognizes me as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM10)

You could leave your email. Google to chat chat (Houngts) and help me please

Waiting for your prompt response, I hope you can help me
Please do not ignore my message willcracker friend

Greetings from Peru

willcracker

Apr 4, 2015
Hello friend willcracker not have any of those tools indicated in its response = "testpoint tool unbrick"

Greetings from Peru
NO you need find google how do short testpoint samsung n7100 you see they guide short testpoint . Lg when short testpoint phone detect qualcomm 9008
And you use tool board diag unbrick.

Magnerion

Aug 30, 2011
???

**will commit without any error.
And haci get my phone g3 ... haci I could also help others or siblings who need help to solve any problem with the g3

- I can not enter download mode
- I can not enter recovery mode
- When I turn on my phone, get the LG logo goes about three letters at the top left, then flashes a red, blue lights ...
- The PC recognizes me as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM10)

You could leave your email. Google to chat chat (Houngts) and help me please

Waiting for your prompt response, I hope you can help me
Please do not ignore my message willcracker friend

Greetings from Peru

I'm in the same boat! Could you please explain it a little better?

Magnerion

Aug 30, 2011
Ahh now i see!

Well ive tryed this guide with two different computers, but all i get is ap check failed, i do get into qualcomm mode and everything. Why does it fail!!? Am i doing something wrong?

sourly64

Jan 12, 2015
@willcracker
The link doesnt work !? Where can i download the BoardDiagTool?
I have a F240L and this totfile BIN_LGE980AT-00-V20g-ATT-US-APR-28-2014+0 .Can I use it?
I have tried with this file but i get the message AP Check or Check PMIC first :confused:

willcracker

Apr 4, 2015
Well ive tryed this guide with two different computers, but all i get is ap check failed, i do get into qualcomm mode and everything. Why does it fail!!? Am i doing something wrong?

Model Lg d851? writh
rememer ber tool suppoer only lg g3 f400s/l/k , lg d855 16gb and 32gb.
If use tool say error pcmic on tool not support (Ex: lg d851)
I up load only msm8974ac g3:D msm8975ac g3 no upload :D

akaHardison

Aug 9, 2012
It seems won't work.I have gone through about this problem.Alway AP Check fail.QPST reported that phone had been in Sahara download mode for few seconds.A RMA fix my phone.But it cost me about 50dollars

sourly64

Jan 12, 2015
what do you mean?
The link unbrick only g2 g3 and gpro2
Phone of you G pro i not upload tool .:D Unsderstand.

Hello willcracker !
Thanks for the note,do you know the totfile is the right one ?
I get with this file ,when is extraced the message in BoardDiag Check PMIC first and if not boot Check AP :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to Fix "error device not found in dload trying flash programmer" when use boardiag .
    Lg g3 qualcomm 9008 when install driver then use tool boardiag fake tool say device not found in dload trying flash programmer
    when you use tool fake board share in xda another tool say device not found in dload trying flash programmer. You need remove battery (of lg g2 hold power 1 minute) then connect cable again and use tool again
    Sure install driver 100% wrong
    With windowns 64 bit you need restart pc then click f8 choose disbable driver singturne....
    Then remove battery (hold power 1 minute with lg g2) then connect cable try use tool unbrick >> sure done 100%

I will updload video error dload
    Remember disbbale tool sony erricson if you have open tool in taskbar
    How to fix “No response from the device. Check PMIC first and
    if still boot problem, replace AP.”

Remove battery and connect again put qualcomm 9008 then use tool in topic
    http://www.androidbrick.com/unbrick-recover-your-dead-lg-g3-all-variants/
    Just as helping
    [*]I see very topic unbrick qualcomm 9008 lg g2, lg g3 but all tool can not use.
    I have full tool board ver 2.9.( only 2.9).
    Link download drive.google.xxx /file/d/0B_Hol5T47S-bYjNETmVPZkdWUms/view?usp=sharing (xxx= com)
    Support lg g2, lg g3 workking 100%.
    Download tool, open BoardDiag and choose file tot correct model phone of you( you can download tot in xda)

See guide in pictrure : very easy.

Note
    Hold power 2 minute and connect cable ( or remove battery)>>And open tool check ap, emmc test again
    Then unbrick done remove cable, hold power 30 second and hold volume up connect cable phone put downloadmod >> Use lgflashtool 1.5 flash file tot again >> done.
    If done pls donate a few beers paypal of my Thank you very much.
    Man you saved my ass Thank you so much !1 when i get my salary ill donate to you and tell everybody to do so cuz this tool is amazing. im in download mode now ill try to flash with lg flash tool.
    You need to force your g2 into qgsusb bulk mode my shorting the test point.

See this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiofVOqfnxw&feature=youtu.be
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15krGmydqgQ&feature=youtu.be

http://youtu.be/YtBcsImOorI

http://xdaforums.com/lg-g2/general/lg-g2-unbrickable-fix-real-hard-brick-t2904404

Keep in mind when u will short the pins.
    Then pc will detect it in two ways.
    1) qhsusb bulk mode with lot of drive( phone partion ) pop ups with format option.
    Dont formate it..impossible to format.
    If this happen then you are in qualcom 9006 mode.
    And you are 100% safe.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?pba9wajnehr9qwg
    Download the qualcom driver from the above link.

You can recover partition and get back to download mode.....
    Follow this
    http://xdaforums.com/lg-g2/general/unbrick-lg-g2-qhsusbbulkqualcomm-9006-t2939627

If any prob...send message.

2) if your pc detect your phone but no drive pop up and even device manger shows 9008 mode after driver installed..
    Then you are in super brick mode.
    It can be fixed
    Keep in mind battery connector must be disconnected while shorting test point

For any help plz post ur question

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Solution for fastboot

TOOLS REQUIREMENT

LG FLASH TOOL FOR KDZ AND TOT FILE(*http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2432476

(CREDIT GOES TO HYELTON)

TOT OR KDZ FILE ( DEPENDING ON SITUATION) >>>>>>>>>>( KEEPING BOTH FILES RECOMMENDED)

LG FIRMWARE EXTRACTOR*(*http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2600575) >>>>>>>>>>>> ( DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION)

ANDROID SDK SLIM*(*http://d-h.st/08w) >>>>>>>>>>>> ( USEFULL TO UNBRICK PHONE IN FASTBOOT MODE)

QUALCOMM DRIVER*(http://www.mediafire.com/download/pb...SB+Drivers.rar*)>>>>>>>> ( for qhsusb bulk mode)

PDANET FOR ADB DRIVER*(*http://pdanet.co/a/)*

IF YOU FLASHED WRONG RECOVERY OR MODIFY PARTITION THEN YOU WILL STUCK IN FASTBOOT
    SOLUTION FOR FASTBOOT
    EXTRACT ANDROIDSDKSLIM.ZIP FILE ON DESKTOP ( ANY WHERE)
    INSTALL PDANET AND CHOOSE LG COMPLETE INSTALLATION
    DOWNLOAD PARTITION FILE FOR YOUR MODEL ( IF D802 THEN USE ONLY PARTITION FILE FOR D802) >>>>>>>>>> (*http://downloads.codefi.re/autoprime/LG/LG_G2)

NOTE : 1) YOU CAN EXTRACT PARTITION FILE FROM KDZ OR TOT FILE USING LGFIRMWARE EXTRACTOR TOOL
    FOLLOW THIS VIDEO TO KNOW HOW TO EXTRACT PARTITION FILE
    2) PARTITION FILE MUST BE IN .img FORMAT ( WHEN WE EXTRACT PARTITION FILE FROM KDZ OR TOT THEN IT IS IN .bin FORMAT SO SIMPLY RENAME FROM .bin to .img )
    3) YOU NEED TO EXTRACT 10 FILES FROM TOT ( aboot, boot, sbl1, dbi, laf, recovery, modem, misc, rpm, tz ) and 9 FILES FROM KDZ ( misc file is not present in kdz so dont worry it is not important)

AFTER EXTRACTING PARTITION FILE AND RENAMING THEM YOU WILL GET 10 OR 9 FILE ( aboo.img, boot.img, laf.img, recovery.img, sbl1.img, dbi.img, rpm.img, tz.img, misc.img) and REMOVE ANY NUMBER FROM THE NAME OF FILES ( SUPPOSE YOU GET aboot_21345.bin THEN RENAME TO aboot.img)

NOW COPY THESE PARTITION FILE IN THE LAST FOLDER (PLATFORM-TOOLS) OF ANDROIDSDKSLIM FOLDER.
    NOW CONNECT YOUR PHONE TO PC IN FASTBOOT MODE ( OPEN DEVICE MANAGER AND SEE ON THE TOP THERE WILL ANDROID ADB INTERFACE UNDER ANDROID PHONE. IF NOT THEN CHECK ADB DRIVER INSTALLED PROPERLY OR NOT.

NOW GO TO THE THE FOLDER PLATFORM -TOOL INSIDE ANDROIDSDKSLIM FOLDER.
    NOW PRESS AND HOLD SHIFT BUTTON ON KEYBOARD AND RIGHT CLICK IN THAT FOLDER AND YOU WILL GET AN OPTION OPEN COMMAND PROMPT OR WINDOW HERE. CLICK ON IT AND YOU WILL GET CMD WINDOW.
    NOW TYPE fastboot devices ( IT WILL SHOW YOUR DEVICES )
    NOW TYPE THESE COMMAND

fastboot erase recovery
    fastboot erase laf*
    fastboot flash laf laf.img
    fastboot reboot
    exit

NOW REMOVE USB CABLE AND SWITCH OFF YOUR PHONE BT LONG PRESSING POWER BUTTON
    NOW PRESS AND HOLD VOL UP AND CONNECT TO PC AND YOU WILL GET DOWNLOAD MODE FIXED
    HURREYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    GO AND FLASH STOCK ROM (*http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2432476)

IF YOU STILL STUCK IN FASTBOOT MODE THEN TYPE THESE COMMAND ( erase all 10 or 9 file and flash them one by one as shown)

fastboot erase aboot ( this command will erase aboot.img from phone)
    fastboot flash aboot aboot.img ( this command will flash aboot to phone )
    fastboot erase boot
    fastboot flash boot boot.img*
    fastboot erase laf
    fastboot flash laf laf.img*
    fastboot erase rpm
    fastboot flash rpm rpm.img
    fastboot erase recovery
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img*
    fastboot erase modem
    fastboot flash modem modem.img*
    fastboot erase misc
    fastboot flash misc misc.img
    fastboot erase sbl1
    fastboot flash sbl1 sbl1.img
    fastboot erase tz
    fastboot flash tz tz.img
    fastboot erase dbi
    fastboot flash dbi dbi.img
    fastboot reboot
    exit

NOW REMOVE USB CABLE AND SWITCH OFF YOUR PHONE BT LONG PRESSING POWER BUTTON
    NOW PRESS AND HOLD VOL UP AND CONNECT TO PC AND YOU WILL GET DOWNLOAD MODE FIXED
    HURREYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    GO AND FLASH STOCK ROM (*http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2432476)
    @willcracker
    The link doesnt work !? Where can i download the BoardDiagTool?
    I have a F240L and this totfile BIN_LGE980AT-00-V20g-ATT-US-APR-28-2014+0 .Can I use it?
    I have tried with this file but i get the message AP Check or Check PMIC first :confused:

what do you mean?
    The link unbrick only g2 g3 and gpro2
    Phone of you G pro i not upload tool .:D Unsderstand.
    TOT / KDZ flash errors

YES you can use tot kikat unbrick .
    Now I can go back to download mode :)

Used the method and tools of showthread.php?t=2785089 to flash the stock firmware
    Both are failing :(
    LG Flashtool starts ok, but after 14s, there is an exception 'Can't change to download mode'
    KDZ method, after around 14% returns also an exception, and % drops to 0% on the phone ...

Stuck at this ...

Thx for your help so far!

UPDATE: TOT Flashing method did NOT work on my W8 desktop, even in W7 compatibility mode. Retried on a W7 portable, everything succeeded on the first try! The G3 is back to stock KitKat, ready to be rooted again :)