[UNBRICK] [RECOVER IMEI] Unbrick hardbricked max pro m1 and recover IMEI [QFIL]

Search This thread

yourkk

Oct 11, 2016
churu
I am not responsible for bricked devices and dead SD cards. YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

This thread is for those who's phone is hard bricked ( not even going to fast boot or recovery ). here we will explain how you can revive it.

things you need :-

1. QPST Tool - QPST Tool
2. QFIL Rom - ZB601KL/ZB602KL Download from HERE
3. Qcom drivers - Qcom drivers

First of all install QPST tool and drivers and extract QFIL rom after that go to QPST installed folder in my case that was C:\Program Files\Qualcomm\QPST\bin
open QFIL.exe

In Build type Select Flat Build

in Select Programmer go to that folder where u extracted Qfil rom.zip and select prog_emmc_ufs_firehose_Sdm660_ddr.elf

Now Click on Load xml and select rawprogram_unsparse_ww.xml in next window select patch0.xml

now Connect your device now if you see Something else like Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics in place of no port Selected Click DownLoad else check drivers.
it will take some time after process completes you can boot your phone and this rom is not meant for daily uses so flash any fastboot rom now.

Backing Up IMEI (QCN) ?

1. QPST Tool - QPST Tool

2. Qcom drivers - Qcom drivers

Steps :

1. You should be on rooted stock rom. and Qcom drivers & QPST Tool installed on your pc.

2. Add ro.build.selinux=0 and sys.usb.config=diag,adb to build.prop now reboot.

3. connect your phone to pc and open Qfil select tools > QCN Backup Restore from menu bar. Click Backup in next window.

Done..

Note : if you see No Port Available in QFIL check drivers or step 2.

Restoring IMEI (QCN)

1. QPST Tool - QPST Tool

Steps :

1. You should be on rooted stock rom. and Qcom drivers & QPST Tool installed on your pc.

3. connect your phone to pc and open Qfil select tools > QCN Backup Restore from menu bar.

4. Choose your QCN file and Click Restore in next window.

Done..

Editing QCN File :

IMEI to HEX Converter - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1spyz5bpeSY1NBu1IZGQlLZersARG5EKR/view?usp=sharing

HEx Editer - download ultra Edit (Do Google search)

1. Open QCN file with ultra Edit click find and search for old imei(hex use hex converter).

2. replace with new hex do for both imei and save.

done now you can restore.

Credits :
@Saktis_STi
- Akshat
@SagarMakhar
- Jakwarlord
And All who helped

Jaheen

Jul 25, 2013
Chennai
@ yourkk Could you please explain this "this rom is not meant for daily uses so flash any fastboot rom now." Do you mean that after your steps, mobile should be booting to fastboot and then stock firmware can be flashed?

benchmarker

Mar 18, 2013
@ yourkk Could you please explain this "this rom is not meant for daily uses so flash any fastboot rom now." Do you mean that after your steps, mobile should be booting to fastboot and then stock firmware can be flashed?

It will install QFIL Rom (Unofficial Stock ROM)
So flash Official STOCK or any desired Rom :fingers-crossed:

Reactions: Jaheen
Apr 7, 2017
This thread is for those who's phone is hard bricked ( not even going to fast boot or recovery ). here we will explain how you can revive it.

1. QPST Tool - QPST Tool

First of all install QPST tool and drivers and extract QFIL rom after that go to QPST installed folder in my case that was C:\Program Files\Qualcomm\QPST\bin
open QFIL.exe

in Select Programmer go to that folder where u extracted Qfil rom.zip and select prog_emmc_ufs_firehose_Sdm660_ddr.elf

Now Click on Load xml and select rawprogram_unsparse_ww.xml in next window select patch0.xml

now Connect your device now if you see Something else like Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics in place of no port Selected Click DownLoad else check drivers.
it will take some time after process completes you can boot your phone and this rom is not meant for daily uses so flash any fastboot rom now.

Backing Up IMEI (QCN) ?

1. QPST Tool - QPST Tool

Steps :

3. connect your phone to pc and open Qfil select tools > QCN Backup Restore from menu bar. Click Backup in next window.

Done..

Restoring IMEI (QCN)

1. QPST Tool - QPST Tool

Steps :

3. connect your phone to pc and open Qfil select tools > QCN Backup Restore from menu bar.

Done..

Editing QCN File :

IMEI to HEX Converter - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1spyz5bpeSY1NBu1IZGQlLZersARG5EKR/view?usp=sharing

1. Open QCN file with ultra Edit click find and search for old imei(hex use hex converter).

Credits :
@Saktis_STi
- Akshat
@SagarMakhar
- Jakwarlord
And All who helped

Guys, the October update bricked my phone, so I used the Fastboot Firmware to restore my phone (WW_ZB601KL(ZB602KL)_15.2016.1805.316_20180706), but now my imei is gone ? ! What do I do ? Please help me out !

pranavkpr

Sep 5, 2018
New delhi
It just doesnt work....

followed the steps...

it gives an error.... sahara failed...
searched all over the internet but no fix.....

please help me..

(I was trying to port a rom but flashed it with wrong updater script....)

psgbharathi

Dec 10, 2018
I have flashed the qphil ROM using QPST tool
And restored my IMEI using QCN file thanks for this post.

But after I have flashed pie ROM my first sim slot only working as 2g and data not working
but 2nd sim slot working 4g and data good.
I have tried flashing stock ROM also and currently am in LR ROM.

#1st sim no data and no 4g but call and message works

Any help please?

jide1

Oct 30, 2015
kharkiv
I have flashed the qphil ROM using QPST tool
And restored my IMEI using QCN file thanks for this post.

But after I have flashed pie ROM my first sim slot only working as 2g and data not working
but 2nd sim slot working 4g and data good.
I have tried flashing stock ROM also and currently am in LR ROM.

#1st sim no data and no 4g but call and message works

Any help please?
Sorry if I'm not addressing your question, but where did you get the QCN file? Also, can you tell me how to restore serial number?

psgbharathi

Dec 10, 2018
Sorry if I'm not addressing your question, but where did you get the QCN file? Also, can you tell me how to restore serial number?

Search this in Google 'world first max pro m1 qcn file'
Forum.gsm website u can find the dummy file

Can you give any suggestion to my problem?
IMEI restored but no data in slot 1
Do I need to fastboot stock rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am not responsible for bricked devices and dead SD cards. YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

1. QPST Tool - QPST Tool

open QFIL.exe

Backing Up IMEI (QCN) ?

1. QPST Tool - QPST Tool

Steps :

Done..

Restoring IMEI (QCN)

1. QPST Tool - QPST Tool

Steps :

Done..

Editing QCN File :

Credits :
    @Saktis_STi
    - Akshat
    @SagarMakhar
    - Jakwarlord
    And All who helped
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-7KSEqcabjAvJWBxxEKDGD8bq1i7C00Z/view?usp=drivesdk
    in the zip file, you will find sn. zip and flag. zip, unzip the sn.zip on the pc (make sure "show hidden files" is enabled) open the .sn.bin file in any file editor, you will find in the last column a serial number, just change it to yours in big letters and save.
    Now place the edited . sn. bin file and also the "flag" folder into the persist folder. After placing the sn. bin file, put the attribute as Г. reboot the device and check.
    Is there any guide to restore serial number ?

It will install QFIL Rom (Unofficial Stock ROM)
    So flash Official STOCK or any desired Rom :fingers-crossed:
    c4atas000000

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

searching how to fix this SN mess
    try this, download this on your computer
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oQvCW0QpLAI9wDT2U2VhmRM-vq9hYqsv/view?usp=drivesdk
    1. enable diag port
    2. open the tool with administrator privileges
    3. input your serial number and hit "start"
    4. reboot device

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

c4atas000000

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

searching how to fix this SN mess
    u can also try this tool
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oYYskOk12J1Atev8HMX6AdGvEC5CWST8/view?usp=drivesdk
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone