• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Unbrick Tool for Nubia Red Magic 5G!Made by European ROM NX659J-ENCOMMON-V4.09

Search This thread

johnny886

Sep 21, 2018
This is the edl firmware of Nubia RedMagic 5G, which can repair your phone in edl mode.

This firmware was made by European ROM NX659J-ENCOMMON-V4.09. All the files are from the official package without any modification!

After the Chinese version of the machine is flashed, the version number is NX659J-ENCOMMON-V4.09 international version!

How to do?

1.Open XiaoMiFlash.exe in the MiFlash folder

2.Click the select button to select the images in this firmware

3.The phone enters edl mode and connects to the computer with a usb cable

(If your phone is in edl mode (9008 mode) for a long time, you must long press the

power button volume + and volume-keys to force the phone to power off, and then re-enter edl mode)

4.Click Loading and see the COMxx that appears, indicating that your phone is connected. Then click Flash

5.Then just wait, prompting flash done!sucess! It means that the flashing has been completed,

long press the power button to restart the phone!

When you see the green notification light next to the front camera light up,

you can release the power button.

Good luck!Enjoy it!!!

Download link:https://mega.nz/file/aAlXWShb#t55nFFlfgXj2hpkKw_jQao0Cx0DZe2-QicgwlQkI-R8

kyotocafe

Jul 27, 2011
kyoto
Thanks, I wonder if by using this I will get the fingerprint back. I am having a message telling me that the calibration data has been lost.

johnny886

Sep 21, 2018
Thanks, I wonder if by using this I will get the fingerprint back. I am having a message telling me that the calibration data has been lost.

You can enter *#9959# on the dial pad to enter fingerprint calibration mode, and then calibrate the fingerprint, it will return to normal

Last edited:

bhz47

Jun 24, 2020
where is the mistake?

Attachments

• 15937937468277676632861318090332.jpg
    15937937468277676632861318090332.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 1,229

arjun_m4

Jul 20, 2017
Same issue with ACK count don't match. I tried with MiFlash Beta Tool but the application is stuck with flashing super.img

Can anyone help me with this?

badr4

Feb 24, 2019
My phone was completely dead even its not recognized by my computer in usb port can you tell me if this tool is helpful.

And please contact me through telegram better if you have a solution please . @johnny886

badr4

Feb 24, 2019
Halo there

How I can entering edl mode?
Everything is off ,my phone was completely dead
And even if I pressings all of the bottom nothing is happening.
Your app (unbreak tool) requires port number which i can't do it. Help plz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the edl firmware of Nubia RedMagic 5G, which can repair your phone in edl mode.

This firmware was made by European ROM NX659J-ENCOMMON-V4.09. All the files are from the official package without any modification!

After the Chinese version of the machine is flashed, the version number is NX659J-ENCOMMON-V4.09 international version!

How to do?

1.Open XiaoMiFlash.exe in the MiFlash folder

2.Click the select button to select the images in this firmware

3.The phone enters edl mode and connects to the computer with a usb cable

(If your phone is in edl mode (9008 mode) for a long time, you must long press the

power button volume + and volume-keys to force the phone to power off, and then re-enter edl mode)

4.Click Loading and see the COMxx that appears, indicating that your phone is connected. Then click Flash

5.Then just wait, prompting flash done!sucess! It means that the flashing has been completed,

long press the power button to restart the phone!

When you see the green notification light next to the front camera light up,

you can release the power button.

Good luck!Enjoy it!!!

Download link:https://mega.nz/file/aAlXWShb#t55nFFlfgXj2hpkKw_jQao0Cx0DZe2-QicgwlQkI-R8
    My phone was completely dead even its not recognized by my computer in usb port can you tell me if this tool is helpful.

And please contact me through telegram better if you have a solution please . @johnny886

Useful, I have tested it. You can repair your phone by entering edl mode.
    thank you bro my phone has been dead for several months until i saw you thread, really thank you
    and for who has a problem like i did with "ACK count don`t match" just install xiaoMiFlash(beta) and change the usb to a better one and it will work.
    i have no xp on these stuff but i did it , it was easy
    note: when you flash success and after you press long power button, if it take the phone long time to start just let it dont keep pressing the power button just give it time, its just optimizing
    Hello,
    My red magic 5g is blinking with a red notification light when I try to turn it on.
    When plugged to a charger, it takes about 2-3 Minutes, then I see the nubia logo and a black screen.

My PC does recognize the phone as it in EDL mode, but none of the unbrick tools works, they just return an error, any idea?

Maybe it is because the battery is low and it cannot charge?

you're not running the unbrick tool under administrator.

and / or

you have installed the unbrick tool to some doculemts / download / program files, or some other system protected location, and it cannot read the files to flash.

move the unbrick tool files, and folder of the program, to a separate folder on the C drive. and run with administrator rights.

also make sure the EDL drivers are installed, and that Windows isactially detecting a EDL 9008 qualcomm device.
    and the Com port being used for the device in device manager, is the same as the com port o nthe unbrick tool.