Question Unbrick Xiaomi Pad 5 (NABU)

Search This thread

MomoHezz1

Jan 14, 2022
Last month I tried to flash global rom in my tablet (from CN version) but I close the bootloader and that caused an error.
It got bricked (fastboot screen), my hope was to wait for an update and flash it with Mi Flash.
I revived the tablet with MIUI 13 (V13.0.3.0.RKXCNXM).
I read that the same thing happened to many others, so I leave that solution to you.

Dexter3363

Feb 10, 2021
Last month I tried to flash global rom in my tablet (from CN version) but I close the bootloader and that caused an error.
It got bricked (fastboot screen), my hope was to wait for an update and flash it with Mi Flash.
I read that the same thing happened to many others, so I leave that solution to you.

I got this problem your bricked still have recovery mode ? My hard - bricked only fastboot screen with lock

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.