Unbrick your hardbricked Max M2

Search This thread

[email protected]

Sep 26, 2016
DO NOT BLAME ME FOR DAMAGE TO YOUR PHONE IF THIS IS NOT HANDLED CAREFULLY, WHILE SHORTING. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK WITH CARE AND PATIENCE.

The phone was dead...no fastboot... no recovery...no boot logo...no LED...
Only it was being detected by PC when connected and showing as
Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostic device or QUSB_Bulk
in device manager

Finally managed to find the EDL test point for Max M2 (X01AD).
Be aware that once you open your back cover screws your warranty becomes void.

Things Required:

1. Usb Cable--GOOD QUALITY ONE.
2. Tweezers with sharp pin edges (preferably to make two contact point shorted).
3. Patience & Concentration.

HOW TO
Install QPST
open QFIL...there is a good guide in help topic...refer that for basics. (Qualcomm Flash Image Loader).

1. Remove battery then Plug the usb to phone charging port.
2. While shorting the points with tweezers, plug in the USB to the system USB port.
3. Wait for 5 to 10 sec...Device manager will show either USBDiagnostics9008 or Qloader9008 points, based on the drivers installed. If system shows earlier one...then
Right click-->update driver-->browse computer-->Let me pick--> un tick compatible driver-->Qualcomm-->and you will see Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 driver..select and install it.
If system asks for restart..restart it and repeat the point-2 to get in to EDL mode.

Open QFIL-->flash.
select programmable_.._.._ ddr.mbn && rawprogram_unparse.xml during flash.
IMEI and serial number will be gone. Need to fix.
You need to short circuit the two test point as per attached picture during entire QFIL flash.

ROM link
https://vnrom.net/2018/12/rom-raw-ch...ne-max-pro-m2/
Use WW_ZB632KL or WW_ZB632KL file.
Look for zb632/633 KL and find 15.2016.1902.159

Hope it helps...

Attachments

• photo_2019-11-01_16-25-57.jpg
    photo_2019-11-01_16-25-57.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 3,472
Last edited:
Reactions: N3l3

Jay_1212

Jan 24, 2018
Surat
DO NOT BLAME ME FOR DAMAGE TO YOUR PHONE IF THIS IS NOT HANDLED CAREFULLY, WHILE SHORTING. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK WITH CARE AND PATIENCE.

in device manager

Things Required:

1. Type C Cable--GOOD QUALITY ONE.
2. Tweezers with sharp pin edges (preferably to make two contact point shorted).

HOW TO
Install QPST
open QFIL...there is a good guide in help topic...refer that for basics. (Qualcomm Flash Image Loader).

1. Plug the type C to phone charging port.
2. While shorting the points with tweezers, plug in the USB to the system USB port.
3. Wait for 5 to 10 sec...Device manager will show either USBDiagnostics9008 or Qloader9008 points, based on the drivers installed. If system shows earlier one...then
Right click-->update driver-->browse computer-->Let me pick--> un tick compatible driver-->Qualcomm-->and you will see Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 driver..select and install it.
If system asks for restart..restart it and repeat the point-2 to get in to EDL mode.

Open QFIL-->flash.
select validated_.._.._ ddr.mbn && xx_xx_no_fsg.xml during flash.

You need to short circuit the two test point as per attached picture during entire QFIL flash.

ROM link

Hope it helps...

Why type-C cable ? Our phone has micro usb port

Reactions: Navin SD

axit50

Oct 13, 2016
I am getting this error while flashing above mentioned file with above mentioned steps. Why I am getting this error can anyone help me out about this?

Attachments

• 132663965569148200.log
    14.3 KB · Views: 72
  • ss.png
    ss.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 141
Jul 26, 2022
Love you !
All the all the repairer in my city say : your phone is dead and I have already try to buy an other when I say this solution : it hurts the finger but gives a deep satisfaction.
Thanks a lot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

in device manager

Things Required:

1. Usb Cable--GOOD QUALITY ONE.

HOW TO
    Install QPST

1. Remove battery then Plug the usb to phone charging port.

Open QFIL-->flash.
    select programmable_.._.._ ddr.mbn && rawprogram_unparse.xml during flash.
    IMEI and serial number will be gone. Need to fix.

ROM link

Hope it helps...

in device manager

Things Required:

1. Type C Cable--GOOD QUALITY ONE.

HOW TO
    Install QPST

1. Plug the type C to phone charging port.

Open QFIL-->flash.
    select validated_.._.._ ddr.mbn && xx_xx_no_fsg.xml during flash.

ROM link

Hope it helps...

Why type-C cable ? Our phone has micro usb port