UNBRICK YOUR PHONE: MsmDownloadTool V3.0.6 --OnePlus3_16_A.041.170208

Search This thread

djemm1996

Feb 22, 2010
Riga
www.LIETOTIDATORI.LV
Hello everyone and nice evening!
So, I have little news here introducing the MsmDownloadTool V3.0.6 --OnePlus3_16_A.041.170208 full package tool to do the full reset on your OnePlus 3.

If I have to be honest this is not my package so use it on your own risk.

It wipes all the partritions and downloads a completely new firmware!.
This is from OnePlus tech guys, what didn't work for me, so I had to send my phone to RMA process.
Don't ask where did I get this I put a hand on my heart - I did not steal it or anything but it's original stuff, trust me.
The entire process how to restore phone is same as the Naman Bhalla writes in his Mega Unbrick Guide, thanks him for the MsmDownloadTool guide but again - it didn't work out for me as well, but who knows - this is still the same thing as this guy one, but just read deal from OnePlus.
Step 1:
1.) Drivers : download the drivers for the Snapdragon
2.) Recovery Tool : download the recovery tool

Step 2 :- Extract Drivers and Recovery Tool files in any folder (preferably desktop).
Step 3 :- Turn off Driver Signature Enforcement. To do so, Paste the following command into the Command Prompt window and press Enter:
bcdedit /set testsigning on
And after that just restart your pc and test mode will show up.
Step 4 :- Press the power button for 40 seconds to turn off the phone.
Step 5 :- Press only volume up button for a few seconds and while keeping it pressed,connect your phone to PC.Keep volume up pressed till your device shows in device manager as [Unknown Device,QHUSB_BULK (under Unknown Devices) or Qualcomm HS USB (under COMs and Ports)].
Step 6 :- Right Click on your device in the device manager and select Update Device Software. Choose the .inf file and select Qualcomm 9008 from the listed devices.
Step 7 :- When the device shows as Qualcomm 9008 ,go to the extracted Recovery Package and run the MSM Download Tool as administrator.
Step 8 :- Click start at top left corner and wait for it to finish (green text will come).
Step 9 :- Disconnect phone from PC and boot into system when download is complete
Step 10:- ENJOY!

This is early stage thread so keep an eye on news. next are gonna be L2 drivers. It's the same thing I think as the others which we can find here on in google, but again - official. I know it maybe does not make any sense, but still give it a try!

DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
And if it asks for password when you click link then you can find it here

:cool:

All credits goes to OnePlus! Thank you! :good:

Last edited:

rahulacr

Jan 1, 2015
seoni
whats the password of this New 4.5.0 unbrick tool bro.....

whats the password of this New 4.5.0 unbrick tool bro..... plzz tell me

kakrona

Jan 9, 2009
Hi, what's the password for your file? I tried the given link above but it doesn't work. Please tell me. :)

Eddie__cz

Feb 22, 2013
here is new tool and drivers:

mega.nz/#!RqgTQTyJ!LXv3bRmoG_HH-oxIZi8jbKqDLe4ZwtzVQxOjLfDRB2E
mega.nz/#!NmhhgZyB!CM7Fw8VjECiMIhh4gRXUx24QVCiE599_ZFAPDf0 8AiM

Reactions: drmuruga

emonkhan826

Nov 28, 2015
Dhaka
www.facebook.com

Attachments

• received_1991399357798463.png
    received_1991399357798463.png
    254.7 KB · Views: 807

Eddie__cz

Feb 22, 2013
It's not working what's password needed? ?

ok, new links with separate passwords..

Drivers:
-link: mega.nz/#!RqgTQTyJ
-password: !LXv3bRmoG_HH-oxIZi8jbKqDLe4ZwtzVQxOjLfDRB2E

Unbrick tool:
-link: mega.nz/#!NmhhgZyB
-password: !CM7Fw8VjECiMIhh4gRXUx24QVCiE599_ZFAPDf08AiM

Eddie

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

.. or you can use this links:

uloz.to/!N5R1z7mIxHLk/l2-drivers-zip
uloz.to/!ycZn06lHps6A/oneplu...-56-170923-zip

Reactions: theduke7

emonkhan826

Nov 28, 2015
Dhaka
www.facebook.com
ok, new links with separate passwords..

Drivers:
-link: mega.nz/#!RqgTQTyJ
-password: !LXv3bRmoG_HH-oxIZi8jbKqDLe4ZwtzVQxOjLfDRB2E

Unbrick tool:
-link: mega.nz/#!NmhhgZyB
-password: !CM7Fw8VjECiMIhh4gRXUx24QVCiE599_ZFAPDf08AiM

Eddie

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

.. or you can use this links:

uloz.to/!N5R1z7mIxHLk/l2-drivers-zip
uloz.to/!ycZn06lHps6A/oneplu...-56-170923-zip
Now its working fine thank you ?

Radhey46

Aug 22, 2014
Be thankful if any one can confirm that this tools may be used to root OPPO R7 Plusm Chinese version with MSM8939 Octa core?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone and nice evening!
    So, I have little news here introducing the MsmDownloadTool V3.0.6 --OnePlus3_16_A.041.170208 full package tool to do the full reset on your OnePlus 3.

If I have to be honest this is not my package so use it on your own risk.

It wipes all the partritions and downloads a completely new firmware!.
    This is from OnePlus tech guys, what didn't work for me, so I had to send my phone to RMA process.
    Don't ask where did I get this I put a hand on my heart - I did not steal it or anything but it's original stuff, trust me.
    The entire process how to restore phone is same as the Naman Bhalla writes in his Mega Unbrick Guide, thanks him for the MsmDownloadTool guide but again - it didn't work out for me as well, but who knows - this is still the same thing as this guy one, but just read deal from OnePlus.
    Step 1:
    1.) Drivers : download the drivers for the Snapdragon
    2.) Recovery Tool : download the recovery tool

Step 2 :- Extract Drivers and Recovery Tool files in any folder (preferably desktop).
    Step 3 :- Turn off Driver Signature Enforcement. To do so, Paste the following command into the Command Prompt window and press Enter:
    bcdedit /set testsigning on
    And after that just restart your pc and test mode will show up.
    Step 4 :- Press the power button for 40 seconds to turn off the phone.
    Step 5 :- Press only volume up button for a few seconds and while keeping it pressed,connect your phone to PC.Keep volume up pressed till your device shows in device manager as [Unknown Device,QHUSB_BULK (under Unknown Devices) or Qualcomm HS USB (under COMs and Ports)].
    Step 6 :- Right Click on your device in the device manager and select Update Device Software. Choose the .inf file and select Qualcomm 9008 from the listed devices.
    Step 7 :- When the device shows as Qualcomm 9008 ,go to the extracted Recovery Package and run the MSM Download Tool as administrator.
    Step 8 :- Click start at top left corner and wait for it to finish (green text will come).
    Step 9 :- Disconnect phone from PC and boot into system when download is complete
    Step 10:- ENJOY!

This is early stage thread so keep an eye on news. next are gonna be L2 drivers. It's the same thing I think as the others which we can find here on in google, but again - official. I know it maybe does not make any sense, but still give it a try!

DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
    And if it asks for password when you click link then you can find it here

:cool:

All credits goes to OnePlus! Thank you! :good:
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/oneplussupport/Op3/N/OnePlus3_16_A.56_170923.rar

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Oxygen OS 4.5.0

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Latest Unbrick Tool
    Drivers coming soon!
    Anyone know how to crack rar password,
    Try many time but failed....
    rar unlocker failed...
    rar password remover failed...
    Download the below link....
    Unbrick Tool 4.5.0
    Password not required

https://uloz.to/!ycZn06lHps6A/oneplus3-16-a-56-170923-zip