Question uni8581A I need to update firmware & launcher help ************

Search This thread

ism3ail

Sep 20, 2021
Dear friends,

I bought this Device called WINCA 360+ this is a brand name that has the "uni8581A" chip
I need to update firmware but I'm not sure if the joying firmware will match with my device or no
I have great DSP inside the equalizer if anyone has experience with this device let me know ,,,,

I don't like the device launcher in the same way I need to change but I don't need to install the launcher application from google play

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-17 at 8.54.41 AM (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-08-17 at 8.54.41 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-08-17 at 8.55.29 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-08-17 at 8.56.03 AM.jpeg

Last edited:

surfer63

May 4, 2010
Zwolle
hvdwolf.github.io
Yeah well. I am not almighty, far from it.

Why do you want an update? Is something not working?
And which launcher do you want to have? A FYT one? I personally use Nova launcher and before the CarWebGuru, but that is a personal taste and fully up to anyone.
I would refrain for any T'eyes launcher. So many people like the "driving car" or one of the other widgets that take almost 50% of your screen. This makes these launchers in my opinion useless and very unflexible.

Edit: Why do you want a Joying update? The uis7862 and uis8514a should be compatible, but as Joying and T'eyes are on the high-end of this cheap market, they only sell uis7862. Mekede has true uis8514a firmwares.

Last edited:

ism3ail

Sep 20, 2021
Yeah well. I am not almighty, far from it.

Why do you want an update? Is something not working?
And which launcher do you want to have? A FYT one? I personally use Nova launcher and before the CarWebGuru, but that is a personal taste and fully up to anyone.
I would refrain for any T'eyes launcher. So many people like the "driving car" or one of the other widgets that take almost 50% of your screen. This makes these launchers in my opinion useless and very unflexible.

Edit: Why do you want a Joying update? The uis7862 and uis8514a should be compatible, but as Joying and T'eyes are on the high-end of this cheap market, they only sell uis7862. Mekede has true uis8514a firmwares.
thank you for you quilk response,
i want to transfer for software of joying just to expert the DSP system programe and i think joying have great firmware,im not sure im in the right way or not also i think the joying have quait luncher,
by the way i’ll try to nova luncher as you told me your using for a while, from the reson to change the software of joying the luncher look more professional than winca.
that’s all.

surfer63

May 4, 2010
Zwolle
hvdwolf.github.io
thank you for you quilk response,
i want to transfer for software of joying just to expert the DSP system programe and i think joying have great firmware,im not sure im in the right way or not also i think the joying have quait luncher,
by the way i’ll try to nova luncher as you told me your using for a while, from the reson to change the software of joying the luncher look more professional than winca.
that’s all.
Nova is my preference. Don't think it is the best. I like it the most for my requirements, There are a huge amount of launchers in the play store. More car oriented launchers are carwebguru, agama and a few others.

You can try to extract the equalizer apk from the Joying firmware and simply install it on your unit and see if it works. If it doesn't you uninstall it from the Settings to get your original back.

ism3ail

Sep 20, 2021
Nova is my preference. Don't think it is the best. I like it the most for my requirements, There are a huge amount of launchers in the play store. More car oriented launchers are carwebguru, agama and a few others.

You can try to extract the equalizer apk from the Joying firmware and simply install it on your unit and see if it works. If it doesn't you uninstall it from the Settings to get your original back.
Can you help me to extract the equalizer app from joying, if I installed I have to remove the current equalizer of device or I just turned off to avoid conflict

ism3ail

Sep 20, 2021

0877B7D5-A406-4D07-87DF-D1173EE2F6B3.jpeg
Did you know which launcher has this quaint color I just saw It and I need this

DexterMorganNL

Dec 1, 2010
I think it would be wise to just keep the firmware, the way it is: you seem not to have a lot of knowledge about this specific topic. So my advice would be, if it works don't change it.

On my EKIY D7, which I'm replacing soon: I'm also not to happy with the launcher. But it works and the update the reseller had send me, didn't even work.

And please keep in mind, people are doing these things in their own free time.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think it would be wise to just keep the firmware, the way it is: you seem not to have a lot of knowledge about this specific topic. So my advice would be, if it works don't change it.

On my EKIY D7, which I'm replacing soon: I'm also not to happy with the launcher. But it works and the update the reseller had send me, didn't even work.

And please keep in mind, people are doing these things in their own free time.