• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Unify Thread for Furrydaus Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Furrydaus

Jul 6, 2014
Singapore
ZUR6O55.png

Welcome to the Unified Thread for all of my Creations from ROMs to Mods!

This thread serves as a platform to unify everyone into a single thread and to clutter the whole of the Xperia SP Development Forums

Support will be given to the best of my ability here and I hope the community does the same with a modicum of respect

Cyanogenmod 12.1

Not Maintained by me anymore. Check and discuss about CM12.1 in the link below. (Thanks to @Mrcl1450 )

Thread Link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-sp/development/5-1-cyanogenmod-12-1-t3067460,

Cyanogenmod 11s

UBL Bugs: Unconfirmed, This is an old build. Don't get confused lol

Download the Latest UBL Build Here: https://basketbuild.com/devs/furrydaus/CM11s/Sony Xperia SP (Huashan)

GApps (Google Apps)

Download the Minimal Edition GApps from @jajb (Recommended): http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/gapps-google-apps-minimal-edition-t2943330

SuperSU

Download @Chainfire 's Superuser Flashable Zip File here: http://download.chainfire.eu/696/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip

Contributing

To contribute to any of the above works, I recommend committing changes to the respective repositories in my Github Account: https://github.com/furrydaus

Alternatively, send me the file that you want to contribute and i'll review it and credit you accordingly if it goes pass my checking :)

Disclaimer

| The Software provided through this thread or any other sources does not ensure 100% functionality although I'll try my best to keep it stable.

| By Downloading the Software provided through this thread, you are bound by your own actions thereafter and I will not be responsible for anything that occurs to your device

| I do not appreciate re-distribution methods by any forms of media. Either credit or link it back here.

| Mirrors are not allowed unless you have sent me a Private Message to seek permission. Only then will I review it and give permissions for publishing the mirror.

| The rest is solely based of XDA Rules. Follow them or you shall be summoned into the hands of the Moderators

Powered by:

SuperSU, GitHub, Android, CyanogenMod, ResurrectionRemix, Sony, XDA Developers and the community, Other Developers of the AOSP Project and its subsidiaries.

Clutter this thread as much as you want but stay away from the first 10 posts!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Furrydaus

Jul 6, 2014
Singapore
Reasons for Inactivity (1 reason as of 23 March 2015):

g1Mhl3u.jpg

You're probably wondering who this guy is. Let me give you a brief introduction of who he is:

Mr Lee Kuan Yew is the man responsible for the outstanding growth of Singapore (My Country) from being a mere Fishing Village to a Modernized Country whom most know as the Garden City. From being a Third-World Country, this man has brought this country to a First World Country in a matter of 3Decades which by far, is an extroadinary feat. Sadly, Mr Lee Kuan Yew, the founding fathers of Singapore has died in the Singapore General Hospital on the 23 of March 2015.

The Picture i posted is a tribute to his work and his legacy that has brought Singapore to the place I call home. For more information about Mr Lee Kuan Yew, do Google him up. This is one of the reasons why I have been busy lately I hope you all understand :)

Last edited:

Furrydaus

Jul 6, 2014
Singapore
What's next?

1) My exams [O-Level National Examinations] (Till 6 November)

2) CM11s has been sleeping for far too long, let's try to revive its legacy shall we? (Experimental but should be stable)

3) Release of the HitBox Kernel you've all been waiting for! (Undecided)

4) Stable & Updated PAC-MAN ROM (Stable sources from NeXusPrime. Just a Re-Build) (Cancelled)

How to check for Progress:

1) Don't ask me for ETA's god damn it

2) Check my Github for Commits and potential bug fixes at https://github.com/furrydaus

3) Catch my streams (If I activate em) at http://twitch.tv/furrydaus

Last edited:

Furrydaus

Jul 6, 2014
Singapore
How to ask for support:
1) Use proper English pleaseeeee
2) Use the SPELL CHECKING TOOL
3) Ask Politely
4) Check for any potential solutions first
5) Give a full description of the problem you require support in

How to report Bugs:
1) Give me a CatLog please
2) Tell me what triggers the bug
3) Tell me if you find any fixes

Last edited:

Furrydaus

Jul 6, 2014
Singapore
How to Install RR UBL Build 4/5:

-Download the ROM, GApps and SuperSU 2.4.6
-Reboot to Philz Recovery (Recommended)
-Choose "Factory Reset -> Wipe for Installing a ROM" Option
-Flash the ROM and SuperSu
-Reboot
-Open Rashr and Flash Philz Recovery
-Reboot to recovery (Settings->Developer Option->Advanced Reboot)
-Flash GApps
-Reboot and Enjoy :)

Last edited:

Imperial_Raj

Apr 1, 2012
Lucknow
I'm sorry for all the delay this week as you can see from the github commits for this week. Been truly devastated by the lost of our government leader. No matter, development will continue and hopefully I can get the Cm12.1 build as soon as possible

Sent from my Xperia SP using xda Forum

No problem. It's nice to have somebody actively working on our device. Please take your time, we'll be patient for CM 12.1.
Oh, and what about an LBL version of CM 12.1?

Last edited:

rdlegy

Dec 3, 2013
I'm sorry for all the delay this week as you can see from the github commits for this week. Been truly devastated by the lost of our government leader. No matter, development will continue and hopefully I can get the Cm12.1 build as soon as possible

I think when I unlocked my bootloader the problems on 4.4 became with the touchscreen. It gets unresponsive after few hours of use and I don't have that problem on 4.3. Plzz help me

Treboeth

Jul 6, 2013
Furry you break my heart :p

I thought it was a new phone for us all and you said no :(

I thought it was a new Rom :) but it`s not:eek:

But can it please be somewhere that users respect and learn from ;)

On 5.02 with all the fixes being applied but looking forward to a new Rom with thanks :good:

Furrydaus

Jul 6, 2014
Singapore
No problem. It's nice to have somebody actively working on our device. Please take your time, we'll be patient for CM 12.1.
Oh, and what about an LBL version of CM 12.1?

So here's the main issue with lbl:

1) Incompatible Source Code
2) I will be creating lbl sources ground up from the main huashan device repos and hopefully all goes as planned with the help of MrSteve

Furrydaus

Jul 6, 2014
Singapore
Furry you break my heart :p

I thought it was a new phone for us all and you said no :(

I thought it was a new Rom :) but it`s not:eek:

But can it please be somewhere that users respect and learn from ;)

On 5.02 with all the fixes being applied but looking forward to a new Rom with thanks :good:

Will be doing my best to get everything up by June ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ZUR6O55.png

Welcome to the Unified Thread for all of my Creations from ROMs to Mods!

This thread serves as a platform to unify everyone into a single thread and to clutter the whole of the Xperia SP Development Forums

Support will be given to the best of my ability here and I hope the community does the same with a modicum of respect

Cyanogenmod 12.1

Not Maintained by me anymore. Check and discuss about CM12.1 in the link below. (Thanks to @Mrcl1450 )

Thread Link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-sp/development/5-1-cyanogenmod-12-1-t3067460,

Cyanogenmod 11s

UBL Bugs: Unconfirmed, This is an old build. Don't get confused lol

Download the Latest UBL Build Here: https://basketbuild.com/devs/furrydaus/CM11s/Sony Xperia SP (Huashan)

GApps (Google Apps)

Download the Minimal Edition GApps from @jajb (Recommended): http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/gapps-google-apps-minimal-edition-t2943330

SuperSU

Download @Chainfire 's Superuser Flashable Zip File here: http://download.chainfire.eu/696/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip

Contributing

To contribute to any of the above works, I recommend committing changes to the respective repositories in my Github Account: https://github.com/furrydaus

Alternatively, send me the file that you want to contribute and i'll review it and credit you accordingly if it goes pass my checking :)

Disclaimer

| The Software provided through this thread or any other sources does not ensure 100% functionality although I'll try my best to keep it stable.

| By Downloading the Software provided through this thread, you are bound by your own actions thereafter and I will not be responsible for anything that occurs to your device

| I do not appreciate re-distribution methods by any forms of media. Either credit or link it back here.

| Mirrors are not allowed unless you have sent me a Private Message to seek permission. Only then will I review it and give permissions for publishing the mirror.

| The rest is solely based of XDA Rules. Follow them or you shall be summoned into the hands of the Moderators