com.verizon.llkagent
com.verizon.messaging.vzmsgs
com.verizontelematics.verizonhum
com.vzw.apnlib
com.vzw.ecid
com.vzw.hss.myverizon
qualcomm.com.vzw_msdc_api
com.motorola.launcher3

Do NOT uninstall com.android.documentsui ; required to give SDcard write rights to other apps, like camera, etc.

I am also trying to remove this mysterious amazon app manager system app, what could it be doing? I can't remove as root from twrp recovery, and I can't use any of the adb pm uninstall methods, it always says "Failure: package is non-disable".
You could try the method mentioned by theportal2 which is to connect to usb debugging, open an adb shell, and do pm disable-user --user 0 then the package name. Admittedly, this method does not uninstall, but merely disables the app. It did the trick though for stopping com.dti.cricket. Although, with root access theoretically you should be able to uninstall it.

Reactions: TaZeR369

Lubo99

May 26, 2017
You could try the method mentioned by theportal2 which is to connect to usb debugging, open an adb shell, and do pm disable-user --user 0 then the package name. Admittedly, this method does not uninstall, but merely disables the app. It did the trick though for stopping com.dti.cricket. Although, with root access theoretically you should be able to uninstall it.
guys disable does not work for non-disable packages starting android 12...

you may have root but this will not work this is your error when try
Failure: package is non-disable

package can be completely removed by following you have to delete this file com.amazon.appmanager.mdip.xml from non-disable folder in (once you search for file you will see folders where it is stored) on dubai motorola its stored in
/product/etc/nondisable

then pm uninstall works . however you have to have RW filesystem ability and mount it as RW( there is systemRW tool who will make this happen onandroid 11+ systems)

Last edited:

protechtedd

Jun 17, 2014
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 7 Pro
however you have to have RW filesystem ability and mount it as RW( there is systemRW tool who will make this happen onandroid 11+ systems)
Can you recommend a tool for me to do this? I have a Moto phone and I need to delete the "nondisable" files. I can access the folder using MiXplorer, but I cant delete them. I have Magisk installed. I'm not sure if there is a module, or an app? I tried "OverlayFS" magisk module, but I don't think my kernel is compatible because it doesn't work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am also trying to remove this mysterious amazon app manager system app, what could it be doing? I can't remove as root from twrp recovery, and I can't use any of the adb pm uninstall methods, it always says "Failure: package is non-disable".