alternate link

Source:http://blog.23corner.com/2010/08/04/...versalandroot/

credits also to: Lillifee;tomanlam

Last edited:
Reactions: kkkhattak

raiderkilo

May 13, 2009
Nitra
With this UniversalAndRoot and after instal and backup with Titanium Backup have I uninstall some app.
- Backupandrestore.apk
- User-support.apk
- EManual.apk
- Facebook.apk
- Wisepilot.apk
- ReloadSync.apk
- Edge.apk
- Notes.apk
- NeoReader.apk
- Maps.apk
- R2R.apk/ReadyToRun.apk/
- HomeScreen.apk
- Roadsync.apk
- Pedge.apk
- Rollercoaster.apk
Next I install RootExplorer and move Sygic to system folder.
Present time all functionary is OK without problem

Confirm full functionary with X10Root

parthabhatta

Mar 29, 2008
Calcutta
LG G8X ThinQ
The two attacments in the first post are different. One is UniversalAndroot.apk 153kb (1st) and the second is X10Root.apk 626kb (alternate). Will the Mini get rooted with the first file or second file or both ? (I cannot test as I have a rooted phone with "Exploid" method).
Secondly this has an option to unroot the phone. Did anyone test that ? And lastly can a phone rooted by "Exploid" or "Bin4ry method be unrooted by this?
Lastly thanks to the orginal developer & account1 for making "Rooting" such a hassle free job.

rollbar

May 4, 2007
Rome
The two attacments in the first post are different. One is UniversalAndroot.apk 153kb (1st) and the second is X10Root.apk 626kb (alternate). Will the Mini get rooted with the first file or second file or both ? (I cannot test as I have a rooted phone with "Exploid" method).
Secondly this has an option to unroot the phone. Did anyone test that ? And lastly can a phone rooted by "Exploid" or "Bin4ry method be unrooted by this?
Lastly thanks to the orginal developer & account1 for making "Rooting" such a hassle free job.

Installed X10Root.apk from the first post and i have root permission on my X10 mini last night and i'm glad to confirm that's working very well.With Titanium Backup i had removed some apps like Wisepilot and Rollcoaster and it works for all.
Great job ,thanks.

krulla

Jul 26, 2010

I used the x10 root. It works. Should I worry?

meegs

Jul 24, 2010
doncaster
As far as I can tell no it can't be unrooted with the apparently, it is slightly different to the screenshot posted but it does work to root the phone and is by far the easiest way to do so, also, doesn't seem to be spyware or malware as far as I can tell, no suspicious processes running that I can find

Sent from my E10i using XDA App

meegs

Jul 24, 2010
doncaster
I used the app. From the alternative link, not the universal root from the first link, thought it didn't work for ages until I realised it doesn't seem to install busybox, used titanium backup to download busybox and from then on its been fine, phone now devoid of all bloatware :)

meegs

Jul 24, 2010
doncaster
don't know if its the only way, think it can be done by connecting to the computer and using busybox commands but as a noon to all this I found titanium backup a much easier option, just backed up the phone and then killed some bloatware!

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone