I tired connecting my note to any pc but it just doesn't recognize it
I tried windows xp 7 and 8
Desktop and laptop
Tried changing the cables
Tried lots of different drivers and different usb ports 2 and 3
Just Don't know what to do
Pleaseeeee helllllpppp

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Check whether you've firs installed Samsung USB Drivers in computer. Install KIES and it'll automatically install the drivers.

Also check the USB Debugging mode is not checked in your phone. It'll be there in Developer Options

Kuakua

Mar 9, 2011
adb non detect.

Yeah. I am having similar problem. Pc wont detect my phone even when usb debugging is on or off. Installed all necessary drivers and still wont detect. In fact my note 8.0 having the same problem. It was ok a few days back. Is it the phone or pc that is causing the problem? Note 2 was derooted and 8.0 original fw. Can anyone help?

ubabic

Mar 26, 2011
Belgrade
Try to do everything from the begining. Uninstall all previous drivers that you have installed. Restart your computer. You could download and install Samsung drivers pack only if you don't use Kies (search on Google for the latest pack) or download and install latest Samsung Kies suite and install drivers that come with it. After that connect your phone to the PC using your USB cable. When it starts to search for drivers open that notification and you will see something like >> Skip obtaining drivers from internet<< Then it will automaticaly install drivers from PC (the one that you have installated previously) or it will prompt you to point to the folder where drivers were instalated. I can't remember exactly how it goes but this is the solution that worked for me...And you must click on skip for every single item (on driver list) or it will not be instalated properly...

Sent from my GT-N7100

MaorHassan

Dec 7, 2010
i just connected now the phone to a brand new windows 7 installation that has no drivers at all
after 2 seconds i get USB DEVICE not recognize and thats it from there i cannot do anything

ubabic

Mar 26, 2011
Belgrade
i just connected now the phone to a brand new windows 7 installation that has no drivers at all
after 2 seconds i get USB DEVICE not recognize and thats it from there i cannot do anything

Install drivers first and than follow all the steps that I have mentioned in the post before...

Sent from my GT-N7100

MaorHassan

Dec 7, 2010
i tried installing new drivers on a fresh windows installation
and connect the device but after 2 seconds i get unknown device and red X and thats it
i just dont understand what else can i do to solve this issue its driving me CRAZY!!!!