Unleash your Creativity, Download Samsung Theme Editor Here! Updated to v3.00.21

Search This thread

fresco194

Feb 16, 2007
Tampa
thanks for sharing... i forgot to ask if this is used in Samsung's InCallUI.apk, in the theme_name.InCallUI.apk or in the theme_name.contacts.apk?

This is for InCallUI. The apk in nougat is now called SamsungInCallUI.apk but in the theme is still the same, (theme_name.InCallUI)

Attachments

• values.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Does anyone knows why the device maintenance part of the theme doesn't apply anymore on nougat roms? There are themes in the store where this part of the theme applies normally but when I try it with my theme it won't apply no matter what I do.

509b20155b1b374c2191488bc4427a6f.jpg

401374282e5d272c92ca8aa7c00d34ff.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA-Developers mobile app

jaylence

Jun 24, 2012
Santo Tomas
Does anyone knows why the device maintenance part of the theme doesn't apply anymore on nougat roms? There are themes in the store where this part of the theme applies normally but when I try it with my theme it won't apply no matter what I do. [/OUTE]

maybe the package name is different in latest nougat.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Does anyone knows why the device maintenance part of the theme doesn't apply anymore on nougat roms? There are themes in the store where this part of the theme applies normally but when I try it with my theme it won't apply no matter what I do. [/OUTE]

maybe the package name is different in latest nougat.

I looked at the themes where it works and it is still xxx.sm. Maybe I am missing something, probably something obvious ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA-Developers mobile app

look for the line filenames on color.xml on both app, compare it? or if not I'm sure it's different app now not theme.sm.apk anymore.

I also thought that it's not the same app anymore, but it still have same codes so I guess it should be the same. I even tried putting all of the stuff from another theme that works but even that doesn't change it ?

envy~

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 14, 2014
Laguna
I also thought that it's not the same app anymore, but it still have same codes so I guess it should be the same. I even tried putting all of the stuff from another theme that works but even that doesn't change it

do you have ES file Explorer? try to find the package name of the Device Maintenance,I guess it's not on smart manager anymore, refer to its icon when you can't see it by the name Device Maintenance. Compare it with the assets on a theme manifest.xml

jaylence

Jun 24, 2012
Santo Tomas
I also thought that it's not the same app anymore, but it still have same codes so I guess it should be the same. I even tried putting all of the stuff from another theme that works but even that doesn't change it ?
Device Maintenance package name is no longer "com.samsung.android.sm". It's now "com.samsung.android.lool".

Decompile xxx.sm.apk and edit AndroidManifest.xml and change the targetPackage to "com.samsung.android.lool"

3b59bf6fe4a2d269f72300fae9887df9.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: vukandric

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NOTE: Samsung has blocked the way i used to download the theme editor so i will now have to search for another method. till then no update :(

Hey guys,

Below are the links to download the Samsung Theme Editor. All credits goes to @adfree for finding the secret method ;)

Unleash your creativity.

PS: it does not need anything like samsung account etc. for making the themes

Windows edition (Updated):

Changelog v3.00.21
    • Minor Bugs Fixed
    Code:
    http://www47.zippyshare.com/v/tyi376MU/file.html

Mac Edition:
    Code:
    http://www47.zippyshare.com/v/UsBdgScE/file.html
    Updated to v3.00.21 :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I am very excited to use this app, so I can use my own key store file to make my theme without touching any other theme to use as my base, but unfortunately I'm in a position where too limited Internet connection available/too expensive (I work on a cruise ship) but as soon as have
    the chance to go out and have a stable connection I will release my theme if it's get finished :)
    Screenshot_20161011-133241.jpg
    Unfortunately, Samsung has blocked the way for downloading the theme editor hence for now we'll have to stay with v3 unless i find another way :/

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I can't freeze themecenter with Titanium. Theme store frozen succesfully. Any workaround?
    you don't even need to freeze those things if you're rooted, just apply your theme then go fast to data/overlays/preference folder and delete everything there, then on data/overlays/jsonfiles transfer the file inside trialjson folder to userjson folder then reboot and re-apply theme.