Unlimited 4g text, data, internet and voice $49 Or FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

TJBunch1228

Feb 6, 2010
This isn't allowed and an exact thread with someone trying to get people in the pyramid scheme under themselves has already been locked by the mods.

IB4L.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Lamar720

Feb 8, 2009
Search the forum "moron" another post doing the same exact thing was JUST closed.
Search before you post and call people morons.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using xda premium

Why would I do that? OH LET ME SEARCH FOR CLOSED TOPICS ....... FAIL

Nothing came up under my topic that was similar so I made my post. Call a MOD or GET This Money and research the COMPANY stop being just like all other Sheeple

TJBunch1228

Feb 6, 2010
LOL Just keeping it real. However, I sense a bit of sarcasm - but, if you want to learn more just PM me

Look man, pyramid scheme was the wrong word. I understand there is a difference between MLM's and pyramid schemes. However, the fact remains that XDA won't allow marketing like this. Moreover, you have been incredibly rude in responding to objections. Being in sales myself, I can attest to the frustration you feel when a potential customer puts a wall up like I have, but you will absolutely flounder in sales of you continue to respond to responses the way you have been.

Lamar720

Feb 8, 2009
Look man, pyramid scheme was the wrong word. I understand there is a difference between MLM's and pyramid schemes. However, the fact remains that XDA won't allow marketing like this. Moreover, you have been incredibly rude in responding to objections. Being in sales myself, I can attest to the frustration you feel when a potential customer puts a wall up like I have, but you will absolutely flounder in sales of you continue to respond to responses the way you have been.

Understandable, but, calling things a scheme or scam etc.etc. before researching a subject or topic just promotes and shows ignorance. This action is offensive and rude as well. If, I was selling things or products it would be different. However, I do not sell anything. All I am doing is offering a opportunity that can change people lives and save them money and lastly lower their bill.

There is no Paying I am not asking for money but, merely informing people. Of a cheaper rate and plan.

Sorry if, you or anyone else are offended by me offering to help them out. Good luck to you in all that you do.

el_smurfo

Oct 21, 2009
Man of many words, Thanks for the reply.

Thought the mods would wake up before I had to get all eloquent on your ass. XDA is the place for curious people to investigate how to get the most from their smartphones, not the place for a series of pyramid scheme hucksters to hump their off brand services. Have fun getting your thread locked. Sigh.

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011
Thought the mods would wake up before I had to get all eloquent on your ass. XDA is the place for curious people to investigate how to get the most from their smartphones, not the place for a series of pyramid scheme hucksters to hump their off brand services. Have fun getting your thread locked. Sigh.

Yup just wait till mods see this thread..

Sent from my One S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Man of many words, Thanks for the reply.