Question Unlimited Google Photos Storage in Pixel 6A: Is this a bug?

Search This thread

binary**#

Upon launching Google Photos on my Pixel 6A, it still says that "Backing up in Storage Saver Quality is free and unlimited". However, I'm quite sure that even Storage Saver quality has been capped at 15GB for newer Pixel devices.

So what's going on? is this a bug or I'm missing something here? [Side note: I'm still on Android 12].
Screenshot_20220930-220151.jpg

binary**#

Unfortunately, it was a short-lived bug, an update to Android 13 rectified it :')
While I was no longer willing to perform the upgrade, but "fingerprint, camera viewfinder and OEM unlock toggle" bugs had other ideas in mind and I was compelled to update and factory reset.
I guess spoofing the fingerprint to the older version of Pixel is the only way out now.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Upon launching Google Photos on my Pixel 6A, it still says that "Backing up in Storage Saver Quality is free and unlimited". However, I'm quite sure that even Storage Saver quality has been capped at 15GB for newer Pixel devices.

So what's going on? is this a bug or I'm missing something here? [Side note: I'm still on Android 12].
    Screenshot_20220930-220151.jpg
    Unfortunately, it was a short-lived bug, an update to Android 13 rectified it :')
    While I was no longer willing to perform the upgrade, but "fingerprint, camera viewfinder and OEM unlock toggle" bugs had other ideas in mind and I was compelled to update and factory reset.
    I guess spoofing the fingerprint to the older version of Pixel is the only way out now.