Question Unlock 5g bands on Indian Mi11x?

Search This thread

Nemix77

Nov 11, 2011
Toronto
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
Xiaomi Poco F3
Not possible, if you want the same bands as the Poco F3 you need to buy the Poco F3.

Each region specific model has a different modem hardware, you cannot do anything via software mods if the hardware does not support the bands.

Otherwise, we would have all just gotten the Redmi K40 with China rom when it came out and flash it with Global rom once released then unlock the bands via software mods.

Tanz599

Jul 10, 2021
Not possible, if you want the same bands as the Poco F3 you need to buy the Poco F3.

Each region specific model has a different modem hardware, you cannot do anything via software mods if the hardware does not support the bands.

Otherwise, we would have all just gotten the Redmi K40 with China rom when it came out and flash it with Global rom once released then unlock the bands via software mods.
there is a difference in GPS too, like mi 11x supports less gps satellites than F3 or K40. Will I be able to catch all GPS with chinese rom in Mi 11x ?

Tanz599

Jul 10, 2021
what about the Mi 11X Pro? does is support all bands or does it have a limitation like 11x?
mi 11x and pro is exactly the same except processor and camera, so yeah, no NFC, less band, less gps satellites. I also found that indian variant has no color spectrum sensor which is a big con if you are camera focused. In my country F3 is a bit more expensive but i am thinking of getter f3 over mi 11x. Cheaper doesn't always means better. K40 will be the best option but its not available.

Top Liked Posts