Unlock and Google Pay

Search This thread

manson1994

Nov 20, 2007
I rooted using magisk when i 1st got my phone and followed the steps to get gpay to work. unfortunately it never worked had to go back to stock and relock the bootloader. anyone else having this issue?

sudoxd

Jan 16, 2017
Adelaide
sudoxd.xyz
I rooted using magisk when i 1st got my phone and followed the steps to get gpay to work. unfortunately it never worked had to go back to stock and relock the bootloader. anyone else having this issue?
Works fine for me with magisk and the tick checked under magisk hide for gpay. Your rom may be causing issues if you have one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191101-080344.jpg
    Screenshot_20191101-080344.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 157

manson1994

Nov 20, 2007
Works fine for me with magisk and the tick checked under magisk hide for gpay. Your rom may be causing issues if you have one.

I will try again I did Mark it as hide in magisk, however when I disabled the permissions when they popped back up I think I hit allow. That may be the issue. I just used the stock room with root

sudoxd

Jan 16, 2017
Adelaide
sudoxd.xyz
I will try again I did Mark it as hide in magisk, however when I disabled the permissions when they popped back up I think I hit allow. That may be the issue. I just used the stock room with root

why did you disallow any permissions? everything gets setup as it would normally, just with gpay checked in magisk hide.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone