Unlock Bands is already possible

Search This thread

JavaDroid_

May 26, 2016
I have a ta-1083 with bands b7 and b28 blocked, I've searched in several places on google and still could not find something that can release these bands,
Has anyone with this problem been able to solve this problem?

I like the device, but it's already boring with this situation

Thank you all

JavaDroid_

May 26, 2016
6.1 plus supports all the bands. You can use this code *#*#4636#*#* to change bands and it works.

Yes, it runs on 4g, but in bands like b5 and b3, but these are not standard here in Brazil, the network with the largest coverage is b7 that runs at 2600mhz,
So it fluctuates a lot between bands and often loses the signal altogether

I've changed a lot in these settings, but it doesn't solve 100%

gopu5

Jan 28, 2019
Thrissur
Yes, it runs on 4g, but in bands like b5 and b3, but these are not standard here in Brazil, the network with the largest coverage is b7 that runs at 2600mhz,
So it fluctuates a lot between bands and often loses the signal altogether

I've changed a lot in these settings, but it doesn't solve 100%

LTE only option you can choose

kazekiri

May 11, 2016
6.1 plus supports all the bands. You can use this code *#*#4636#*#* to change bands and it works.

No, you don't know what a band is. You can't use the test menu to add additional LTE bands. Kindly refrain from posting this idiocy here.

gopu5

Jan 28, 2019
Thrissur
I know what is LTE Bands. 6.1 Plus supports all the bands but the fact it is configured in such a way the user can't change it hence the network switches bands automatically.

The LTE Only option configure the network to the 4G but yes you don't have the option to lock a particular frequency unlike other stock Android devices.

I dont know about other countries but here in India I use Jio 4G with 6.1 Plus my phone locks into 850Mhz , 1800Mhz & 2300Mhz (Jio supports it) simultaneously depending upon the conditions in my location.

The Android one might have disabled advanced band locking (FDD & TDD) feature. I'm not talking idiocy here.

Last edited:

kazekiri

May 11, 2016
I know what is LTE Bands. 6.1 Plus supports all the bands but the fact it is configured in such a way the user can't change it hence the network switches bands automatically.

The LTE Only option configure the network to the 4G but yes you don't have the option to lock a particular frequency unlike other stock Android devices.

I dont know about other countries but here in India I use Jio 4G with 6.1 Plus my phone locks into 850Mhz , 1800Mhz & 2300Mhz (Jio supports it) simultaneously depending upon the conditions in my location.

The Android one might have disabled advanced band locking (FDD & TDD) feature. I'm not talking idiocy here.

You are not talking about the same thing. The OP of this thread wanted to unlock bands that this phone doesn't normally support. We're not talking about "band locking".

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No way. It's not going to happen. Quit wasting your time and buy another phone that has the bands you need.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone