• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Unlock Black Shark Bootloader Global Version

Search This thread

kanded

Dec 22, 2010
Medan

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190118-063100.jpg
    Screenshot_20190118-063100.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 458

77miko2

Apr 5, 2018
Tangerang
Device Blackshark China ROM
SKR-A0

Need help my blackshark bootloop after I try to unlock bootloader :(

i make mistake that i write wrong code

adb reboot bootloader
Fastboot oem unlock

(its make my device factory reset) and then I try go to bootloader again but this device already unlocked.

But after that, I try to open recovery mode. and factory reset it. and its going like this :( *bootloop

please I need help, I can't do anything to this phone again because its can't go bootloader again even I press volume down+power T_T

What should I do ? :(

(Sorry my english so bad)

boat1307

Oct 24, 2014
My pc detect the device when i type "adb devices" but when i try tu unlock it show waiting for device. Is there something wrong? Did i miss some steps?

radinal7

Dec 5, 2015
After last update (Global Ver), G66X1901140OS00MPX, fastboot flashing unlock always Failed <Unlock is not allowed on device has sales on market!>

JengaMasterG

Sep 1, 2012
Devon
LG G6
Opp Find X
Device Blackshark China ROM
SKR-A0

Need help my blackshark bootloop after I try to unlock bootloader :(

i make mistake that i write wrong code

adb reboot bootloader
Fastboot oem unlock

(its make my device factory reset) and then I try go to bootloader again but this device already unlocked.

But after that, I try to open recovery mode. and factory reset it. and its going like this :( *bootloop

please I need help, I can't do anything to this phone again because its can't go bootloader again even I press volume down+power T_T

What should I do ? :(

(Sorry my english so bad)

Are those all the steps you did? Using fasboot oem unlock shouldn't give you bootloop. For SKR-A0 fastboot oem unlock is CORRECT.

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

this is for the intenational or chinesse ??
thanks in advance.
It will work for both :cowboy: but the TWRP screen is currently upside down for Chinese variants

gsmtraker

Jun 13, 2015
Get crash phone after root

hello boyes...
i get problem ,unlock boot loader,
boot into twrp , install magiskmanager.zip, wipe cash/dvlcash , reboot
now stock on boot screen, reboot again to stock recovery . there is screen invereted , up is dawn and dawnn is up
help me guys to get back normal phone.

gilbert32

Apr 4, 2011
In the universe
hello boyes...
i get problem ,unlock boot loader,
boot into twrp , install magiskmanager.zip, wipe cash/dvlcash , reboot
now stock on boot screen, reboot again to stock recovery . there is screen invereted , up is dawn and dawnn is up
help me guys to get back normal phone.

Did you install twrp/flash twwrp image?
try to restore your boot image backup

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,
    first off i am no dev but i am a tech nerd and want to gain access to everything on my phone.
    After some digging around i finally figured out how to Unlock the Bootloader of my Xiaomi Black Shark (Global Version).
    The steps might vary for the Chinese Version but i guess they might be the same.

CAUTION! THIS WILL ERASE YOUR WHOLE DATA AND SETTINGS!

What you need:
    Your Xiaomi Black Shark
    Drivers installed (you can use the miunlock tool for that but dont need it to unlock the Bootloader)
    ADB installed.
    A Backup tool.

If you want to unlock the bootloader do the following:

First Backup all your files and Settings.

Go to Settings/System/About the Phone and Tap on the Build Number to gain Dev Settings
    In the Dev Settings enbale USB Debugging and OEM Unlock.

Connect your device to your computer.
    Install the ADB Drivers if you did not already do so
    Open a command prompt as admin

Type in
    Code:
    adb devices
    to see if your device is recognized. If not try again to install them through the MiUnlock tool.

If it is recognized it will look like this:

VVzTB0C.png

After that type

Code:
    adb reboot bootloader

as soon as your phone restarts remove it from the USB Cable. Otherwise it might want to reboot right after you tried it.
    Connect it to the cable again as soon as you are in Fastboot.

In your console type

Code:
    fastboot flashing unlock

Type

Code:
    fastboot reboot bootloader
    or use the menu of the Bootloader to reboot to the Bootloader. As you will see your device is now unlocked.
    Hello I want to share my TWRP project for blackshark:
    TWRP 3.2.3-0 for blackshark
    Seems decryption is not working for now, this is the major bug.

For more info and to download it, i leave the thread link:
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/recovery-unofficial-twrp-recovery-t3892707
    Hello guys, i am in the same situation. I have the Black Shark's chinese version and i'm stuck here "Failed <Unlock is not allowed on device has sales on market!>"
    I have 2 days left to decide if i keep or not the phone but in this state (not rooted, and doesn't know if i could do it a day or not), i can't keep it.
    If someone have a solution, i'll be really grateful and i'm sure i'm not the only one.
    Thanks.
    it works !!!!

now we need a patched boot

patched_boot.img i hope someone do this

Unfortunately BlackShark is Not willing to provide us with the full Image so that wont Happen in the near Future.