• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Unlock Bootloader 360 Hours

Search This thread

trunks33

Mar 7, 2012
Hello Guys !
I've buy MI 8, this is an amazing phone ! Is very beautiful.... I want to unlock bootloader but i must wait 360 hour !
Also i use the phone in english (I'm french) and i've installed Playstore.
I've unlock many xiaomi but still 72 hours. It's possible to unlock more fast ? I've read if we buy an premium account (i.mi.com) it's possible ?
Thank's for you help and answering, sorry for my poor english.
Best regards

pntba

Apr 19, 2013
Don't fall for any tricks which are available online. Nothing changes 360 hours wait time. I had one account in which it had 84 hours left, I did that 2 accounts trick now both my account has 360 hours waiting time lol

Reactions: Adi5

trunks33

Mar 7, 2012
Don't fall for any tricks which are available online. Nothing changes 360 hours wait time. I had one account in which it had 84 hours left, I did that 2 accounts trick now both my account has 360 hours waiting time lol

I try lot of things i found on google but xiaomi fix them... I still waiting but if someone have any solution to accelerate. Yes i'm impatient but i still wait 3 week to receive the phone, and i must again wait 2 week :crying:

xpirad

Jun 2, 2017
um, there's a way. You need to crack up your phone and connect two dots on your board ,this will enable emergency download mode(9008 mode). Exact locations vary with your model.
Then you use one special engineering cable (you can make one with ordinary usb cable) to connect your phone to your computer.
Then press volume up and down and power at same time ,your phone will enter emergency download mode and now you can flash anything you want.
This is the way they use to repair bricked phones.

Here's a tutorial at chinese miui forum(written in chinese,obviously):http://www.miui.com/thread-15733507-1-1.html

Reactions: nighthawk696969

trunks33

Mar 7, 2012
um, there's a way. You need to crack up your phone and connect two dots on your board ,this will enable emergency download mode(9008 mode). Exact locations vary with your model.
Then you use one special engineering cable (you can make one with ordinary usb cable) to connect your phone to your computer.
Then press volume up and down and power at same time ,your phone will enter emergency download mode and now you can flash anything you want.

Here's a tutorial at chinese miui forum(written in chinese,obviously):http://www.miui.com/thread-15733507-1-1.html

Woow ! it's crazy, but i prefer in this case wait 2 weeks... This is more safe !

littlecgx

Jul 13, 2018
In China,you can unlock your mi 8 at once by using the old version of the bl unlock tools (an account with unlock permission is also required)

Dlm38

Apr 21, 2016
You think I can run an unlock procedure on a 4A redmi and then use the account on MI8? (so I won't have to reach the 15 days maybe less)

xXSantyXx

Aug 3, 2016
I have permissions on my account, i have unlocked my Redmi note 3 a few years ago, am i supposed to have to wait the 15 days? Wasn't it like 74h?

m45k

Nov 19, 2008
i tried to unlock my phone yesterday with my really old xiaomi account - but it showed me 360h of waiting time.
today i changed the account to one of my friends - he unlocked is mi6 couple month ago with a waiting time of 72h
but i got the same result -> 360h of waiting time.
maybe it was because i tried it before and should have used the other account directly..

many people unlocked the phone directly with an account which they used to unlock an other, not to old, xiaomi phone so you can give it a try.

my timer was resettet to 360h again Oo

p10driver

Aug 17, 2016
How can I check how much time has passed? or do I have to try it after 15 days?
that would be pretty stupid if I try it a day before and then the time is reset

skanskan

Oct 16, 2013

This method is called EDL or deep cable mode, but in order to do it you need an special account code and Xiaomi doesn't offer them anymore.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

How can I check how much time has passed? or do I have to try it after 15 days?
    that would be pretty stupid if I try it a day before and then the time is reset

Just try to unlock it through the unlocker software, it will say the time left at 99%.