• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Unlock Bootloader and root samsung f62

Search This thread

PreKirt

May 29, 2021
Try but Not working ..
It is working, first enable OEM unlocking. Then go into download mode (it is a little tricky, but this video works for the phone-:
. Then hold volume up and wait. I had to wait around 5 minutes but then it rebooted and started the setup.

Then I installed Magisk without TWRP. By downloading the file from samsungs servers directly. Setting the region to INS and setting the ROM info to the latest update. Then I decrypted and extracted it and sent the TAR file of the boot to Magisk app. Magisk app modified it to allow for root. Then I took the modified image file and then used Odin to flash it.

The instructions in the NaldoTech website work fine, it is just not very clear because of all the different links for everything and not having one page for the whole process.

PreKirt

May 29, 2021
Yes, I also wanted to give a try but for safe we should have all files backup as og working stock rom with odin tool so that we can take risk to proceed with unlock bootloader and rooting. Currently this phone is new in market so may be some time need to get all the correct files for this Model
The ROM files can be directly accessed from Samsung's servers using tools like samloader. There are no TWRP files (IDK how that works yet) but you can install magisk without TWRP.

Top Liked Posts