• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

unlock bootloader N910A to go to N910F?

Search This thread

silentdie

Oct 22, 2007
Hello,

Please excuse my English, I am using a translator.
I bought for France a note SM 4 N910A bootloader A & TT.
I would just like to know if I unlock the bootloader from here:
Https://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4-verizon/general/note-4-verizon-bootloader-unlock-t3358913/page86

So once the bootloader unlock, can I then install a ROM for the N910F (European model)? Because it looks identical (same processor, ram, etc ...).

And if I misunderstood and this bootloader is not unlocked, what do you advise me to install as a version?
Because I can not even send MMS, it's pretty painful.

Thank you in advance for your help :)

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2020
Hello,

Please excuse my English, I am using a translator.
I bought for France a note SM 4 N910A bootloader A & TT.
I would just like to know if I unlock the bootloader from here:
Https://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4-verizon/general/note-4-verizon-bootloader-unlock-t3358913/page86

So once the bootloader unlock, can I then install a ROM for the N910F (European model)? Because it looks identical (same processor, ram, etc ...).

And if I misunderstood and this bootloader is not unlocked, what do you advise me to install as a version?
Because I can not even send MMS, it's pretty painful.

Thank you in advance for your help :)

Thanks for the link you posted.....grateful but I need some help...I'm using sm-gn910a but it's not rooting what should I do....please help....thanks in advance.