• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Unlock Bootloader? No problem, is easy

Search This thread

Sime90ita

Feb 1, 2019
Castiglione della Pescaia
I start the article warning that my English is not good, so I thank the kind GM if I correct my grammatical errors

I created this guide to allow those who are more competent than me to create a TWRP compatible custom recovery and execute the ROOT permissions

ATTENTION: I do not take responsibility for any total brick, the process is easy but I used it only on my black shark helo, the process requires the factory reset then perform any backup of your data

DOWNLOADS search for google minimal adb and fastboot portable

STEP 1
Enable developer mode by going to info and pressing Build 10 times, Enable USB Debug and OEM Unlock, connect your Black Shark Helo to the PC, inside the extracted folder started "cmd-here"

STEP 2
Write "adb reboot bootloader" and press Enter, the smartphone will restart in the bootloader

STEP 3
now write "fastboot oem unlock", now the bootloader will be unlocked, press the off button to turn off your smartphone, turn it on again, during startup a message will appear that your data has become corrupted and the factory reset must be done, do it and next reboot your black shark helo will be reset but with the bootloader unlocked

Fopfm5z

Reactions: mtayyabali

esc1duy

Jul 24, 2016
I start the article warning that my English is not good, so I thank the kind GM if I correct my grammatical errors

I created this guide to allow those who are more competent than me to create a TWRP compatible custom recovery and execute the ROOT permissions

ATTENTION: I do not take responsibility for any total brick, the process is easy but I used it only on my black shark helo, the process requires the factory reset then perform any backup of your data

STEP 1
Enable developer mode by going to info and pressing Build 10 times, Enable USB Debug and OEM Unlock, connect your Black Shark Helo to the PC, inside the extracted folder started "cmd-here"

STEP 2
Write "adb reboot bootloader" and press Enter, the smartphone will restart in the bootloader

STEP 3
now write "fastboot oem unlock", now the bootloader will be unlocked, press the off button to turn off your smartphone, turn it on again, during startup a message will appear that your data has become corrupted and the factory reset must be done, do it and next reboot your black shark helo will be reset but with the bootloader unlocked

Fopfm5z

Yes, I am too unlock it, but i do not root or intall recovery mod. i let try use methol for bs1 but fail. I have a "decypt data" when boot from twrp-3.2.3-0-blackshark.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

Fopfm5z