Unlock bootloader of LG V50S (LM-V510N)?

Search This thread

Eriko3o

Aug 12, 2021
LG G4
LG G6
i have LM-V510N (SKT version)
i tried to follow the universal unlock method using edl mode
it all went well until i had to boot into fastboot, then i had issues cos i cant find a method to get into the fastboot of v50s SKT version.
i tried using vol- and pwr, and all the button combos that i found on google and no luck.
i tried using adb reboot fastboot, adb reboot bootloader, but those commands simply rebooted the device normally,
i have used fastboot many times for my LG G6 and its worked well but not on my V50s
Any help would be appreciated!

k.stahanov73

Jan 1, 2019
Redmi Note 12 5G

trungsypro

Jan 20, 2013
Good day! I see you managed to unlock the bootloader on v50s? I want to do it too !! but your fingerprint sensor stopped working? or do you mean the serial number of the device?
that's right. I followed the instructions of the above post. everything works fine. successful root but fingerprint not working. I locked the bootloader, but it still works normally. my machine code LM-V510N . V510n30f

Bolgarin

Oct 11, 2019
Добрый день! Я вижу, вам удалось разблокировать загрузчик на v50s? Я тоже хочу это сделать !! но ваш датчик отпечатков пальцев перестал работать? или вы имеете в виду серийный номер устройства?
4pda.ru

TeeCity

Dec 14, 2021
that's right. I followed the instructions of the above post. everything works fine. successful root but fingerprint not working. I locked the bootloader, but it still works normally. my machine code LM-V510N . V510n30f
How did you relock the bootloader as I have the same model.
I bought the model from eBay and it came from Korea but I want to get rid of this "lock the bootloader error" when it starts as there must've been some custom rom installed but it now has the factory firmware.
Tried many ways including LG UP and changing boot partitions a and b, i then got into fasboot coz any other method wouldn't allow me to enter fasboot as it would just reset!
Locked the bootloader but it still does the same thing 🤦🏼‍♂️
Any help would be appreciated! 🙏🏾

trungsypro

Jan 20, 2013
How did you relock the bootloader as I have the same model.
I bought the model from eBay and it came from Korea but I want to get rid of this "lock the bootloader error" when it starts as there must've been some custom rom installed but it now has the factory firmware.
Tried many ways including LG UP and changing boot partitions a and b, i then got into fasboot coz any other method wouldn't allow me to enter fasboot as it would just reset!
Locked the bootloader but it still does the same thing 🤦🏼‍♂️
Any help would be appreciated! 🙏🏾
you follow the instructions of the article above. go to fastboot step, you use adb pc by command:

adb reboot bootloader
(Adb debug must enable in developer )
go to fastboot
then use command

fastboot oem unlock

Reactions: TeeCity

TeeCity

Dec 14, 2021
you follow the instructions of the article above. go to fastboot step, you use adb pc by command:

adb reboot bootloader
(Adb debug must enable in developer )
go to fastboot
then use command

fastboot oem unlock
I've tried all of what you have stated but it just reboots as the user Eriko3o has stated.
I've still got my G6 and it doesn't do that at all as everything goes smoothly so I'm stumped 🤷🏽‍♂️

trungsypro

Jan 20, 2013
Tôi đã làm theo hướng dẫn, bây giờ tôi đã mở khóa bộ nạp khởi động nhưng xảy ra tương tự đối với dấu vân tay ... Không hoạt động
dThat's right. I've searched the forums, but there's no way to fix it. it's a bug that lg announced. If you want fingerprint to work, you can only lock the bootloader and run the firmware with LGUp

trungsypro

Jan 20, 2013
Tôi đã thử tất cả những gì bạn đã nêu nhưng nó chỉ khởi động lại như người dùng Eriko3o đã nêu.
Tôi vẫn có G6 của mình và nó không làm điều đó chút nào vì mọi thứ diễn ra suôn sẻ nên tôi bối rối 🤷🏽‍♂️
B If you want to lock the bootloader, you must download the firmware with lg up then go to fastboot and use the command to lock the bootloader again : fastboot oem lock

TeeCity

Dec 14, 2021
B If you want to lock the bootloader, you must download the firmware with lg up then go to fastboot and use the command to lock the bootloader again : fastboot oem lock
I've tried all that but the phone just restarts after the command and I don't get the option to do it on the phone coz it just restarts.
I've had no issues with other LG's with this method, just this one 🤷🏾‍♂️
As outlined above I even swapped partitions from diff firmwares to get to the lock bootloader screen, I enabled it but it still persists so I'm stumped.

Top Liked Posts