Question Unlock Bootloader on G60S (XT2133-2)

Search This thread

bornheim2

Oct 3, 2015
Did anyone have success with unlocking the bootloader on Moto G60S (XT2133-2)?

I don't see "OEM Unlock" under Developer Options and starting the process on the Motorola web site gives me "Your device does not qualify for bootloader unlocking".

I did read something about "wait a few days" for "OEM Unlock" becoming available. Is that true?

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor / XDA Welcome Team
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire
Did anyone have success with unlocking the bootloader on Moto G60S (XT2133-2)?

I don't see "OEM Unlock" under Developer Options and starting the process on the Motorola web site gives me "Your device does not qualify for bootloader unlocking".

I did read something about "wait a few days" for "OEM Unlock" becoming available. Is that true?

bornheim2

Oct 3, 2015
Thank you!

I had success on the Motorola site with just trying again. Now I have an unlock code.

Also I now see "OEM Unlock" under Developer Options - I don't know what made it visible. Unfortunately it is greyed out and says "Connect to the internet or contact your carrier". I guess I will need to wait a few days.

bornheim2

Oct 3, 2015
Thank you!

I had success on the Motorola site with just trying again. Now I have an unlock code.

Also I now see "OEM Unlock" under Developer Options - I don't know what made it visible. Unfortunately it is greyed out and says "Connect to the internet or contact your carrier". I guess I will need to wait a few days.
This morning "OEM unlock" was un-greyed and I have been able to unlock my bootloader. So I had to wait for 4 days.

Ceriain

Oct 31, 2012
This morning "OEM unlock" was un-greyed and I have been able to unlock my bootloader. So I had to wait for 4 days.
@bornheim2

I've currently been waiting for 9 days. :( Did you manage to root it okay?

@sd_shadow

Have you known it to take this long? I know this phone has ThinkShield on it and wondered if that might have something to do with it.

btw. Thanks for all your great guides on here; you've been a great help to me. (y)

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor / XDA Welcome Team
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire
@bornheim2

I've currently been waiting for 9 days. :( Did you manage to root it okay?

@sd_shadow

Have you known it to take this long? I know this phone has ThinkShield on it and wondered if that might have something to do with it.

btw. Thanks for all your great guides on here; you've been a great help to me. (y)
I’ve seen reports of several months, usually less than 14 days

blackpirat13

Dec 2, 2022
¡Gracias!

Tuve éxito en el sitio de Motorola con solo intentarlo de nuevo. Ahora tengo un código de desbloqueo.

Además, ahora veo "Desbloqueo OEM" en Opciones de desarrollador; no sé qué lo hizo visible. Desafortunadamente, está atenuado y dice "Conéctese a Internet o comuníquese con su proveedor". Supongo que tendré que esperar unos días.
How You make the unlocked because I have one but I can't find how do this

Top Liked Posts