How To Guide Unlock Bootloader/Root Guide Xiaomi 11T Pro - EEA (RKDEUXM)

Search This thread

dlazycoder

May 16, 2018
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Disclaimer:
UNLOCKING YOUR BOOTLOADER WILL ERASE EVERYTHING FROM THE PHONE, INCLUDING INTERNAL MEMORY

This guide will walk you through the process of Unlocking your bootloader & rooting your Xiaomi 11T Pro - EEA (RKDEUXM)

Prerequisites:

Unlocking the Bootloader:
  • Go to "About Phone" in Settings and keep tapping on MIUI Version until it shows "You are now a developer"
  • Navigate to "Additional Settings>Developer Options" and enable "OEM unlocking"
  • Make sure you have a Mi account and your sim is inserted. In Developer options, select "Add account". Now your Mi Account is linked with your Device.
  • On your PC, open MiUnlock Tool and login with the same Mi account you have used login to the tool.
  • Power off your phone and boot into fastboot mode by long pressing the power button + volume down button.
  • Connect your phone to your PC and click refresh in the MiUnlock Tool
  • After clicking unlock, it will give your a wait duration. (Generally 168 hours, there's no known way to bypass this wait time) You can continue to use your phone meanwhile, but remember to backup before clicking unlock after your wait time is complete.
  • After your wait is complete, click unlock and then click reboot. Your phone will now reset and boot up.

YOUR WARRANTY IS NOW VOID!!!

Flashing patched boot.img to root your phone:
  • Plug the phone to the computer via USB-cable
  • Turn phone off and go to fastboot
  • Now at ABD/Fastboot tools, change the tab to Fastboot.
  • Press Select image and find where you saved my pre-patched boot.img
  • Change partition to /boot
  • Press Boot to image and test that it boot correctly.
  • Turn off phone and go to fastboot mode again
  • Now press Flash image and you should have fully working magisk. You need to install Magisk Manager, you can do it straight from apps drawer, there should be icon for that.

HUGE THANKS TO:
gaspolo, Tumeez, nousernamesorry

Last edited:

Tumeez

Nov 25, 2016
Hello @dlazycoder

I have to fix one thing. My patched boot.img for Xiaomi 11T Pro is only for EEA (Europe & East Asia). It's not for Global ROM and I didn't tested does it even work with Global ROM, because version numbers are different!

EEA = V12.5.13.0.RKDEUXM

Global = V12.5.7.0.RKDMIXM

EDIT: The guide should also mention with big characters that UNLOCKING YOUR BOOTLOADER WILL ERASE EVERYTHING FROM THE PHONE, INCLUDING INTERNAL MEMORY

I hope that you could fix that part from your guide.

- T

sushuguru

Oct 30, 2016
Xiaomi 11T Pro
RKDEUXM is not global, it's EEA, for global it's RKDMIXM. It's best to just download the rom and extract boot.img from it yourself then patch it with magisk APK.

nousernamesorry

Feb 15, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
RKDEUXM is not global, it's EEA, for global it's RKDMIXM. It's best to just download the rom and extract boot.img from it yourself then patch it with magisk APK.
True, thats easy, but then the entire extraction process is so annoyingly complex. Thats the reason I personally posted a flashable boot.img so that inexperienced users could just flash and be on the go.

@dlazycoder , Please change the "global" mentioned in your post to "europe/EEA" other than that, the guide is very clear and easy!

Great job, we need the community for this phone needs to expand. Phone enthusiasts like us won't buy this phone if they realize there isn't much root/custom rom support for this on XDA. Vicious cycle.

Reactions: dlazycoder

dlazycoder

May 16, 2018
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Hello @dlazycoder

I have to fix one thing. My patched boot.img for Xiaomi 11T Pro is only for EEA (Europe & East Asia). It's not for Global ROM and I didn't tested does it even work with Global ROM, because version numbers are different!

EEA = V12.5.13.0.RKDEUXM

Global = V12.5.7.0.RKDMIXM

EDIT: The guide should also mention with big characters that UNLOCKING YOUR BOOTLOADER WILL ERASE EVERYTHING FROM THE PHONE, INCLUDING INTERNAL MEMORY

I hope that you could fix that part from your guide.

- T

True, thats easy, but then the entire extraction process is so annoyingly complex. Thats the reason I personally posted a flashable boot.img so that inexperienced users could just flash and be on the go.

@dlazycoder , Please change the "global" mentioned in your post to "europe/EEA" other than that, the guide is very clear and easy!

Great job, we need the community for this phone needs to expand. Phone enthusiasts like us won't buy this phone if they realize there isn't much root/custom rom support for this on XDA. Vicious cycle.

Corrections have been applied. Thanks!

Toug

May 15, 2008
Toulouse
Pre-patched boot.img of 12.5.19.0 of RKDEUXM (Europe)
SHA256: 25c0962cb8f65d0d8e9f23bb4ec4de8a555d54e119dbd1968c5bbf68adc817a5

My phone doesn't give me access to 12.5.20.0

Attachments

• magisk_patched-23000_ioVw6.img
    192 MB · Views: 62

TheMatrix19

Dec 30, 2021
Disclaimer:
UNLOCKING YOUR BOOTLOADER WILL ERASE EVERYTHING FROM THE PHONE, INCLUDING INTERNAL MEMORY

This guide will walk you through the process of Unlocking your bootloader & rooting your Xiaomi 11T Pro - EEA (RKDEUXM)

Prerequisites:

• Go to "About Phone" in Settings and keep tapping on MIUI Version until it shows "You are now a developer"
  • Navigate to "Additional Settings>Developer Options" and enable "OEM unlocking"
  • Make sure you have a Mi account and your sim is inserted. In Developer options, select "Add account". Now your Mi Account is linked with your Device.
  • On your PC, open MiUnlock Tool and login with the same Mi account you have used login to the tool.
  • Power off your phone and boot into fastboot mode by long pressing the power button + volume down button.
  • After clicking unlock, it will give your a wait duration. (Generally 168 hours, there's no known way to bypass this wait time) You can continue to use your phone meanwhile, but remember to backup before clicking unlock after your wait time is complete.
  • After your wait is complete, click unlock and then click reboot. Your phone will now reset and boot up.

• Now press Flash image and you should have fully working magisk. You need to install Magisk Manager, you can do it straight from apps drawer, there should be icon for that.

HUGE THANKS TO:
Help us to root xiaomi 11t (agate)

MrOops

Jan 4, 2013
Hi

I have 12.5.19.0 of RKDEUXM (Europe). OEM unlocking is allow but I can't find "add account". Why ?
Thx

Edit :
I've found. In developer options, Mi Unlock status, follow the instructions and click on "add account and device".

Now I have to wait 168 hors :(

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer:

Prerequisites:

HUGE THANKS TO:
    Pre-Patched boot.img to 12.5.16.0.RKDEUXM (EEA ONLY)

boot.img
    SHA-256: A6479CAF5AC0C44035AE5E452491F628D54A72F27D06CB45F557EEBCCF1222FD

Pre-Patched boot.img to 12.5.20.0.RKDEUXM (EEA ONLY)

boot.img
    SHA-256: 203C66BA41740EDA86DA5A588CBBEDDA6D58083CAED0B64A7A22584E1BAE55FD