Question Unlock call recorder on Samsung A53 Europe

Search This thread

spams83300

Jun 17, 2022
Hello,

Hello, I am looking for a way to activate the call recording function on a Samsung Galaxy A53 5G.

Some ROM has this function, but it is blocked in France and Europe.

On a previous model (A50) it was possible to force the use of a specific rom file without going through a ROOT step.

Thank you for your information which is of interest to many users.

-----------------
Bonjour, Je cherche le moyen d'activer la fonction enregistrement des appel sur un Samsung Galaxy A53 5G.

Certaines ROM dispose de cette fonction, mais cela est bloqué en france et europe.

Sur un modèle précèdent (A50) il était possible de forcer l'utilisation d'un fichier rom spécifique sans passer par une étape de ROOT.

Merci pour vos infos qui intéressons beaucoup d'utilisateurs

hello
for A536B there is no CSC with call recording
A536B OXM.PNG

for A536E you can find call recording in :

SEK
A536E OXE.PNG

CAL MYM THL XXV
A536E OLM.PNG

EGY and ILO
A536E OJM.PNG

EGY.PNG

1 : you must find how to change CSC ( vidéo méthod is for old device so not sure it will work for you )

2 : after saving all your data , you can try to change your firmware ( if working ) to one of A536E

3 : change CSC

if you don't want some problem , the only good méthod i know , is resetting device after changin CSC

french regards

Last edited:

Arrabbella

Jul 16, 2022
hello
View attachment 5640405
Hello, I need to buy a new phone. I just need good battery and the ability to record phone calls by changing CSC.
How can i check which Samsung models have CSC with call recording?
I was going to buy A536B and then I luckily found your post that it is not possible to use SEK with call recording...
Thank you very much!

spams83300

Jun 17, 2022
Hello,

Please help me find a simple solution to unlock native call recording on SM-A536B/DS

Thanks

mmykro

Aug 10, 2022
hello.
hello
View attachment 5640405
Hello @yakapa40 , which tool do you use to extract firmware ? Did you manually look for xml file and seek for RecordingAllowed? I have A33 5G what is similiat to A53, but I see that on sammobile are firmware for Russia or Kyrgyzstan (should allow call recording) one version beyond actual release in another world.

Or it is sufficient to download older FW (ex. Russia), extract, a and flash only CSC via Odin?
Odin has warning that if is downgrading, it can may stuck in bootloop.
Does it preserve security stuff like secure folder, google pay and so on?
Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    some users have ported A536E CSC to A536B devices
    if you only want call recording ASUS zenfone have all native call recording ( Word Wide firmware )
    exemple with my zenfone 6 :
    Screenshot_20220718-092234372.jpg