Question Unlock Carrier

Search This thread

Strephon Alkhalikoi

Aug 3, 2010
Vulcan
Samsung Galaxy S4
Nexus 6
Is this an unlocked Pixel 6? If it is, carrier settings may be locked by the network. For example, my Pixel 6 uses a Straight Talk SIM backed by Verizon's network here in the United States. With that SIM installed I cannot change any carrier settings.

What the audience really needs is a little bit more detail from you, such as whether it is unlocked and what model you have.

Abhi_aime

Oct 7, 2017
Is this an unlocked Pixel 6? If it is, carrier settings may be locked by the network. For example, my Pixel 6 uses a Straight Talk SIM backed by Verizon's network here in the United States. With that SIM installed I cannot change any carrier settings.

What the audience really needs is a little bit more detail from you, such as whether it is unlocked and what model you have.
My pixel is not unlocked, that's why asking for unlocking it

Strephon Alkhalikoi

Aug 3, 2010
Vulcan
Samsung Galaxy S4
Nexus 6
You weren't clear in your initial question, thus my post.

Anyway, if there is a third party service that can remove the carrier lock, pay them. Otherwise you're screwed. Keep in mind that even if you do get the phone unlocked, some US carriers, e. g. Verizon, lock the bootloader. This means no root will be possible.