• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Unlock FRP and ALL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Mariobryan

Nov 10, 2010
Hello guys i got a Galaxy A7 2018 who are all locked and i have really try a big lot of solution without positiv result, someone can help me plz ?
It's fully locked on all

i can just access the recovery and start it to google lock page 😒

idk if it's possible to unlock it? :unsure:

if someone know how to do it say me help me plz 🙏

Kenora_I

Jun 12, 2021
Ireland
Redmi 7A
Samsung Galaxy A21s
Hello guys i got a Galaxy A7 2018 who are all locked and i have really try a big lot of solution without positiv result, someone can help me plz ?
It's fully locked on all

i can just access the recovery and start it to google lock page 😒

idk if it's possible to unlock it? :unsure:

if someone know how to do it say me help me plz 🙏
Call Samsung, provide proof of purchase and they’ll gladly unlock it for you.

Mariobryan

Nov 10, 2010
Last edited:

TNSMANI

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Jan 8, 2014
Chennai
i can't it's not my smartphone and i think is a stolled smartphone, almost sure
Please report to the police and hand over the phone to them. Helping you to unlock a stolen phone will be illegal:
9. Don't get us into trouble.

Don't post copyrighted materials or do other things which will obviously lead to legal trouble. If you wouldn't do it on your own homepage, you probably shouldn't do it here either. This does not mean that we agree with everything that the software piracy lobby try to impose on us. It simply means that you cannot break any laws here, since we'll end up dealing with the legal hassle caused by you. Please use common sense: respect the forum, its users and those that write great code.

Thread closed. Please do not create further threads/posts on this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i can't it's not my smartphone and i think is a stolled smartphone, almost sure
    Please report to the police and hand over the phone to them. Helping you to unlock a stolen phone will be illegal:
    9. Don't get us into trouble.

Don't post copyrighted materials or do other things which will obviously lead to legal trouble. If you wouldn't do it on your own homepage, you probably shouldn't do it here either. This does not mean that we agree with everything that the software piracy lobby try to impose on us. It simply means that you cannot break any laws here, since we'll end up dealing with the legal hassle caused by you. Please use common sense: respect the forum, its users and those that write great code.

Thread closed. Please do not create further threads/posts on this issue.