[UNLOCK] HTC-Code unlocking thread

Search This thread

stratowner

Jun 27, 2007
Im still waiting on my code for the xperia x1, ive payed yesterday at 21:10 (16 hours ago). I will post a update when i have it. edit: recieved code now working fine!

gr Sven

Last edited:

joeboyc2

Feb 11, 2009
Did you already get your code? If yes, forget about the money.

No, they provided me with some software that was meant to extract the code from my phone but this never worked, in the end I went to anther site. Excellent service, fully automated so you get your code in seconds and not in 1-48 hours with this ****e sorry excuse for a company.

I had a problem initially with the code but one email to them and it was sorted, nothing like the 20+ emails I have sent htccode.com about the problems I was having

Last edited:

Trunkzeh

Jan 7, 2009
London
Meh.. paid for this via paypal an hour ago, still no code. Thankfully if things fall through, you can always get paypal to refund it and freeze their accounts which is always nice I suppose. Funny thing about their non-existing msn account, no one is ever on the other end.. * sigh *

cobrax2

Aug 17, 2007
i paid via paypal, waited for 2 hours, nothing, then went to messenger, contacted them, and the guy sent me in 2 mins the code.
everything is ok

AnisKhan

Aug 5, 2005
Bradford
I purchased a code on http://www.htccode.com/

I didn't get an email. I waited two day and then logged on to MSN Messanger and spoke to sudarshan1990@gmail.com (as per instructions on their website). He replied in a minute and gave me the code. He said he had emailed it 2 days ago. Anyway, it all works fine now.

Initially worried but everything turned out well.

How have an unlock Touch HD.

Thanks

Dutchprop

Feb 24, 2009
No code yet....

I've paid, emailed and send messenger messages...but so far no code...:confused:

15 hours and ticking :)

sallfrey

May 21, 2009
good outcome from www.htccode.com

After having read some comments about `indian thieves' & a non-existent msn account I had some reservations about unlocking the SIM of my HTC Touch HD using this service:

=======================================
Name :- Sudarshan Ramesh
MSN:- sudarshan1990@gmail.com
Sonork :- 110267
Yahoo :- sudar_1990
Email :- admin@totalgsm.org
=======================================

I started an msn chat with the guy (before paying anything) and got my code immediately on paying the (hefty) EUR 18.

See transcript below for details.

spam.me@noreply.com (E-mail Address Not Verified) says:
Model: HTC Touch HD
IMEI: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sudarshan TotalGSM - Instant blackberry unlock code at $12, HTC Unlock Code, Sony Ericsson Unlock says:
paid?
how much?
- Sudarshan TotalGSM - Instant blackberry unlock code at $12, HTC Unlock Code, Sony Ericsson Unlock says:
18 eur
www.htccode.com
how long will it take, I have seen web posts saying you didn't get round to sending the code....
?
instant
will visit your website now.
ok
ok, just about to send via paypal... I'll get the code right away?
ys
k
Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The payment for your purchase from Synapz has been completed.

Keep this Receipt ID and contact information in case you need to contact the merchant or PayPal. PayPal has also emailed a receipt of this transaction to you.
Your order is being shipped to
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
Merchant Contact Information
Synapz
admin@tota
email the imei no to admin@totalgsm.org
doing
u geddit?
?
code sent
waiting... (on spam.me@noreply.com)
address good?
yes
no
the one you paid from
ah, no this is a different address!
I'll check it
got the code
trying it now
code accepted!
Excellent service.
I will post this conversation to the forum where they said they had problems with you!
Thank you.
(will remove personal details, of course)

abd640

Sep 27, 2007
i did use htccode for my HTC Touch HD...

and, it works fantastic... and, i did received it within 1 hour, they are amazing...

Tiago88

Jun 4, 2009
in the site htccode.com they give a program that's give a code, or they give mediately a code to unlock, with out a program ?

prank1

Jan 28, 2007
Iraq
I used the HTC-Code website to unlock my HTC Touch HD a couple of months back.

I paid via PayPal and then sent them an email with my IMEI.

After 2 hours, give or take a few minutes, I got an email with my code.

I had to enter it twice (I typed it in correctly first time, and it accepted it but nothing happened so I typed it in again and then the PDA loaded up and was unlocked)

Overall very good service, NO software involved, you just send your IMEI code and money via PayPal and sooner or later you get your unlock code via email. Couldn't be simpler; thank you HTC-Code!

BerniMan

Aug 10, 2009
Service? What service?

Hey guys,

I'm almost starting to think this thread has been spammed with positive comments about htccode.com. I paid the € 18,- yesterday and my HTC is still locked.

So I'm not at all satsified with the service htccode.com provides. :mad:

I paid with my creditcard instead of a paypal account. The instructions say that when you pay with CC, you have to e-mail your IMEI. Text from site: "Those who paid using Moneybookers ex Ideal or even Debit/Credit card, please email the IMEI no frontech@gmail.com, we will calculate your code manually and email the code back with instructions ."

So I e-mailed my IMEI and I got a quick response "Just use the automated system to get your codes.". Well, that obviously doesn't work. I did try it, but I get the error "
Code:
PayPal: Transaction out of [url]http://htccode.com[/url] webpage or not defined! Contact on mail: [email]frontech@gmail.com[/email]. Communication Closed."
I've mailed them about 4 more times now, because I'm going on vacation wednesday and that's why I need the unlock code. No response.. nothing.
I already said I want my money back so I don't have to deal with this crap. There are plenty of other site who do the same....

So I guess my last chance is that user "Ferraripassion" will send a PM to fix this.

So far, I do NOT recommend htccode.com

mittu1

May 16, 2005
STAY AWAY FROM http://www.htccode.com/

I agree with the previous thread. This website stinks. I requested a code for my HTC TOUCH HD over 30hrs ago. I have raised a dispute with Paypal!! No response to emails apart from servers are down, use automated unlocking tool, which itself does not work:

Connecting to server...
Connected - Sending data in progress...
==========================================
Phone IMEI: IMEI BLANKED
Phone Model: HTC ; N/A
|Server response|: Server side code error: HTC_P:02
Sorry service is temporary unavailable. Try later.

Finised! - Elapsed time: 00:00:16

No mention on the website of problems otherwise I would have gone elsewhere! This website sucks! Stay away. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!

matthew1471

Jan 9, 2009
I would not go ANYWHERE NEAR http://htccode.com

I ordered a code, payed the money, got the email with the download link... the download link does not work. The file doesn't even exist! They've renamed it to TotalGSM_Client.exe

After I'd figured out that the filename had changed, I installed the software setup my account, and it wouldn't connect to the server. I contacted sudarshan1990@gmail.com on msn, and was told "the site is down, it'll be up in 12 hours, maybe".

24 hours later, I still can't connect, so I ask him again on msn, and get told "another 12 hrs m8".

I've twice asked for a Paypal refund; the firrst time was told that no-one else would do the unlock, because "everyone is a reseller for us, so they won't work either", the second time, he's completely ignored me on msn.

Perhaps, if he posts on here, he'd like to explain himself?

[edited - he's replied to me on msn about the refund. Thanks].
[edited - took out some personal slurs...]
[edited - just to clear things up. The server is up and running, and he's been a great help on msn.]

Last edited:

ferraripassion

Jun 19, 2008
www.htccode.com
Hey Everyone

Apologies for the downtime.
We are updating the database and hence the server is down.

Please try by 10 AM GMT tomorrow, it will be running. All your credits are intact.

the_cool

May 1, 2009
Ordered for the code 2 days ago, there was the problem with the server as mentioned but its working fine now! got the code instantly, entered it twice and voila, unlocked blackstone! If you have any problems, just add him on msn and you can speak to him.