[UNLOCK][ROOT][TWRP][UNBRICK] Fire TV Stick 4K (mantis)

Search This thread

JohanVincent

Nov 26, 2009
@emkorial I may have missed one of your requirements, but since I have the update and the eFuse has supposedly been triggered I installed Wolf Launcher. I've also disabled some of the software I don't want running on the Fire Stick. Maybe you could explore that route?

emkorial

Mar 2, 2008
It shouldn't have downloaded the updates without connecting to Internet . Goto settings
As soon as you've enabled adb disconnect Internet and run the commands

You cannot enable USB debugging without getting to settings, and you can't get to settings without connecting to a Network, and when you connect to a Network, it automatically starts downloading the update. This is what I have been referencing all along, a lot of people seem to be telling me to do things via ADB, but you cannot connect to ADB without enabling USB debugging, and you cannot enable USB debugging without going through Setup, and you cannot get through Setup without connecting to the Internet, and when you connect to the internet it downloads the updates

pm disable-user - - user 0 com.amazon.device.software.ota
pm disable-user - - user 0 com.amazon.tv.forcedotaupdater.v2
pm disable-user - - user 0 com.amazon.device.software.ota.override

When you've allowed adb permission to pc

But I cannot connect via ADB until I enable USB debugging, I cannot enable USB debugging until I get through Setup, and I cannot get through setup without installing the updates.

Edit : I thought you didn't wnst to unlock the stick? I already said unlock root and edit the build.prop via twrp (ie insecure adb within prop config / build.prop) ....

Regards

I would prefer not to have to unlock the stick if I don't have to, but so far, I cannot find any way to get to settings to enable USB debugging so I can connect via ADB without going through Setup, which installs the updates

Here is what I have tried and found so far

First thing I tried was just plugging the Fire Stick out of the box, figuring it would stop to ask me to connect to a network. I plugged the stick into a little TV and the USB cable into my PC. The Stick turned on, and, after pairing the remote, the Stick started downloading updates automatically, without asking for any Wifi information. I suspect it was somehow connecting to the other Fire Sticks in the home and getting the network credentials that way. Thankfully I was able to pull the power plug before the update downloaded.

Outcome #1: If there is a live internet connection the Stick will connect and download updates seemingly without needing any authentication information to connect to the network. How it does this is unknown.

I then turned off Internet at the house, but kept the wifi network up. I restarted the stick, and instead of auto downloading updates, it asked me to selected a wifi network. I picked my network, connected, but the stick would eventually go back to the network selection screen with a "The Fire Stick could not contact Amazon" message and told me to pick another network. It does not seem to stay connected to the network as after I get that message the device no longer appears on the network.

In essence, you cannot stay connected to a network without the updates downloading, preventing any network communication with the Stick.

Outcome #2: Without Internet, you cannot get past the Network Select Screen or stay connected to any network

I then re-enabled internet access and blocked the domains listed in https://www.aftvnews.com/how-to-blo...n-the-amazon-fire-tv-or-fire-tv-stick/#router. And tried again. This time the Fire stick connected to the network, and proceeded to begin downloading updates. I pulled the power from the stick before it completed

Outcome #3: The guide to block specific domains to prevent the OTA update from occurring is outdated and no longer works. The updates WILL download

I then killed the internet again, and booted the stick up. When it got to the network select screen, my PC had recognized the Fire Stick as a USB device. I launch ADB, and ran adb devices, but nothing was shown.

Outcome #4: You cannot access the Fire Stick via ADB during the setup process. The stick is not detected as a device

I then downloaded the Fire TV app, some people had reported that you can use that as a remote and get to the settings and bypass the updates. When you download the app, you see a list of existing sticks, but the new stick is not listed. This makes sense because you cannot register the stick because you cannot connect to Amazon without updates being delivered

Outcome #5: You cannot use the phone app as a remote to bypass the update screen, as you cannot register the device to your account without having the updates downloaded

I then looked at the "Open DNS" method listed at https://www.aftvnews.com/how-to-blo...-the-amazon-fire-tv-or-fire-tv-stick/#opendns. This is kinda silly, as it tells you to update DNS settings on the Stick, but you cannot get to the DNS settings on the stick without going though the setup and getting updated. I don't see how this method ever would have worked and I am baffled why aftv included it

Outcome #6: You cannot point the Stick to Open DNS since you cannot update your DNS settings without the stick updating

Now, just to be clear, every single one of those steps I tried I found advertised as ways that worked for other users. Maybe they are lying, maybe they worked at one point before, but currently, as far as I can tell, zero of these methods currently work

Any other ideas are very welcome. I realize that a rooted ROM would have USB debugging enabled by default, which would eliminate this issue. I am trying to see if this is possible without flashing a custom ROM.

Last edited:

emkorial

Mar 2, 2008
@emkorial I may have missed one of your requirements, but since I have the update and the eFuse has supposedly been triggered I installed Wolf Launcher. I've also disabled some of the software I don't want running on the Fire Stick. Maybe you could explore that route?

I tried Wolf Launcher myself and it is quite nice, however one thing the update installs is an update to the HDMI driver. That update is what seems to be triggering my issues. Apps that gave me no problem before are now causing migraines , which means the underlying display stack has changed. So it;s not just a matter of UI preference, it seems to be a driver update that is installed.

You cannot enable USB debugging without getting to settings, and you can't get to settings without connecting to a Network, and when you connect to a Network, it automatically starts downloading the update. This is what I have been referencing all along, a lot of people seem to be telling me to do things via ADB, but you cannot connect to ADB without enabling USB debugging, and you cannot enable USB debugging without going through Setup, and you cannot get through Setup without connecting to the Internet, and when you connect to the internet it downloads the updates

But I cannot connect via ADB until I enable USB debugging, I cannot enable USB debugging until I get through Setup, and I cannot get through setup without installing the updates.

I would prefer not to have to unlock the stick if I don't have to, but so far, I cannot find any way to get to settings to enable USB debugging so I can connect via ADB without going through Setup, which installs the updates

Here is what I have tried and found so far

First thing I tried was just plugging the Fire Stick out of the box, figuring it would stop to ask me to connect to a network. I plugged the stick into a little TV and the USB cable into my PC. The Stick turned on, and, after pairing the remote, the Stick started downloading updates automatically, without asking for any Wifi information. I suspect it was somehow connecting to the other Fire Sticks in the home and getting the network credentials that way. Thankfully I was able to pull the power plug before the update downloaded.

Outcome #1: If there is a live internet connection the Stick will connect and download updates seemingly without needing any authentication information to connect to the network. How it does this is unknown.

I then turned off Internet at the house, but kept the wifi network up. I restarted the stick, and instead of auto downloading updates, it asked me to selected a wifi network. I picked my network, connected, but the stick would eventually go back to the network selection screen with a "The Fire Stick could not contact Amazon" message and told me to pick another network. It does not seem to stay connected to the network as after I get that message the device no longer appears on the network.

In essence, you cannot stay connected to a network without the updates downloading, preventing any network communication with the Stick.

Outcome #2: Without Internet, you cannot get past the Network Select Screen or stay connected to any network

I then re-enabled internet access and blocked the domains listed in https://www.aftvnews.com/how-to-blo...n-the-amazon-fire-tv-or-fire-tv-stick/#router. And tried again. This time the Fire stick connected to the network, and proceeded to begin downloading updates. I pulled the power from the stick before it completed

Outcome #3: The guide to block specific domains to prevent the OTA update from occurring is outdated and no longer works. The updates WILL download

I then killed the internet again, and booted the stick up. When it got to the network select screen, my PC had recognized the Fire Stick as a USB device. I launch ADB, and ran adb devices, but nothing was shown.

Outcome #4: You cannot access the Fire Stick via ADB during the setup process. The stick is not detected as a device

I then downloaded the Fire TV app, some people had reported that you can use that as a remote and get to the settings and bypass the updates. When you download the app, you see a list of existing sticks, but the new stick is not listed. This makes sense because you cannot register the stick because you cannot connect to Amazon without updates being delivered

Outcome #5: You cannot use the phone app as a remote to bypass the update screen, as you cannot register the device to your account without having the updates downloaded

I then looked at the "Open DNS" method listed at https://www.aftvnews.com/how-to-blo...-the-amazon-fire-tv-or-fire-tv-stick/#opendns. This is kinda silly, as it tells you to update DNS settings on the Stick, but you cannot get to the DNS settings on the stick without going though the setup and getting updated. I don't see how this method ever would have worked and I am baffled why aftv included it

Outcome #6: You cannot point the Stick to Open DNS since you cannot update your DNS settings without the stick updating

Now, just to be clear, every single one of those steps I tried I found advertised as ways that worked for other users. Maybe they are lying, maybe they worked at one point before, but currently, as far as I can tell, zero of these methods currently work

Any other ideas are very welcome.
Lmao were just going round in circles here I think I said all this in beginning when I thought you wanted to unlock it as you were enquiring about magisk etc.
You're right you cannot do Any of this without unlock and root. Which is my point really. Unless you're willing to root the device etc you're up sh*t creek without a paddle with regard to modifying anything /system.
But you can still disable ota etc by adb BUT only once you've got by the update screen and to home screen, but I guess you already knew that.

The long and short of it you cannot do anything without unlock and root

I wish you all the best

Regards

Last edited:

emkorial

Mar 2, 2008
You're right you cannot do Any of this without unlock and root. Which is my point really. Unless you're willing to root the device etc you're up sh*t creek without a paddle with regard to modifying anything /system.

I am just testing various non root ways to do it in the off chance one of them still might happen to work. It looks like all the methods out there on the internet are obsolete and do not work. I am assuming unlocking and rooting and flashing a new ROW will enable USB debugging by default so you can run the ADB commands before connecting to a network and bypass the OTA update. I will be trying that.

But you can still disable ota etc by adb BUT only once you've got by the update screen and to home screen, but I guess you already knew that.

Yes, if I could connect to ADB then disabling OTA seems trivial. Connecting to ADB without being updated is the trick I am trying.

The long and short of it you cannot do anything without unlock and root

I wish you all the best

Regards

Well I'll keep mucking with it maybe I stumble across something but I suspect you are right. I'm getting some interesting results selectively blocking the servers the stick is trying to connect to when it does connect to a wifi network

Reactions: Bertonumber1

BeAtSs

Dec 7, 2014
No, OP won't work anymore, due to the efuse thing.

I was so smart of configuring the firetv first, which made it update to 6.2.8. I didnt think it would do harm, cause I did the same procedure with a different 4k stick a few days ago. And that one worked fine.

Last edited:

emkorial

Mar 2, 2008
Well that was anti climactic

I downloaded the Linux ISO and booted it into a VM. I then downloaded the script. I then when to download the ROM to flash, but you can't download it, because the ISO image is to small. So it is impossible to actually perform the flash because you can't store the ROM on the Linux environment.

I tried mounting a USB stick on the windows host and accessing it on the Linux VM but this does not work, no matter what is done the USB never shows up in the Linux environment.

So I have no idea how anyone performed this exploit when it is physically impossible to have the ROM on the Linux image you need to put it on to flash it. Disappointing, for sure.

The "Newbie Guide" (yeah, thats a laugh) just handwaves this away by saying "the image is larger than the available partition on this USB so this is a good time to either get a second USB or if you want to download the file to your local hdd and pull them from there its up to you" with ZERO instructions on how to actually do that. Classic XDA

Last edited:
Well that was anti climactic

I downloaded the Linux ISO and booted it into a VM. I then downloaded the script. I then when to download the ROM to flash, but you can't download it, because the ISO image is to small. So it is impossible to actually perform the flash because you can't store the ROM on the Linux environment.

I tried mounting a USB stick on the windows host and accessing it on the Linux VM but this does not work, no matter what is done the USB never shows up in the Linux environment.

So I have no idea how anyone performed this exploit when it is physically impossible to have the ROM on the Linux image you need to put it on to flash it. Disappointing, for sure.
Just use fireiso from live USB and do the unlock/amonet thing first.

You can then switch back to your normal os
(as the USB ports power stays connected as does firestick whilst you reboot to twrp)

This will let you have the chance to download the firmware, magisk etc which you can then adb push to the stick /sdcard.

Regards

Last edited:

emkorial

Mar 2, 2008

(as the USB ports stay connected as does firestick whilst you reboot to twrp)

This will let you download the firmware, magisk etc which you can then adb push to the stick /sdcard.

Regards

So I was trying to do this via VirtualMachine, but it won't work, as the Linux environment in the Virtual Machine cannot see USB devices, so it will not see the Fire Stick.

I burned a USB stick and booted it up on my laptop, and got the following error:

Failed to mount '/dev/disk/by-label/FIREISO200'

And I am dumped back to a prompt. I tried reburnign the stick multiple times in both MBR and GPT mode and tried every USB port on the laptop, same thing, it refuses to boot.

How do you boot this iso?

Edit: FFS it was a bad USB stick. I swear to christ the universe does not want this to work for me

Last edited:

emkorial

Mar 2, 2008
OK, I got the unlock to work, and got TWRP flashed. I flashed the mantis 6.2.6.8 rooted rom via twrp, and it took it. I wiped cache, wiped dalvik, and rebooted. The Fire TV logo came up, and then after a while I get a box that says "Android System" and "There's an internal problem with your device. Contact your manufacturer for details" If I hit OK on the remote I get to the setup screen

ADB STILL SHOWS NO DEVICES IN THE DEVICE LIST. And since ADB doesn't see it I can't reboot into recovery to get back to TWRP

What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

emkorial

Mar 2, 2008

(as the USB ports power stays connected as does firestick whilst you reboot to twrp)

This will let you have the chance to download the firmware, magisk etc which you can then adb push to the stick /sdcard.

Regards

I tried both this, and in keeping the fire stick hooked up to the Linux iso the whole time, both resulted in the same. I get to TWRP, I flash the ROM, clear cache, clear dalvik, reboot, and ADB does NOT see the device on either the Linux iso or my main Windows PC. I also get the Android Error message " "There's an internal problem with your device. Contact your manufacturer for details" whenever it starts

I did see Magisk flash with the ROM and it went OK so I believe that worked. But at this point I do not know how to get back to TWRP without replicating the entire short process all over again. USB debugging is NOT enabled on the ROM

So at this point I am basically right where I started. I flashed 6.2.6.8, but if I go through setup, it will update, then I can get into Settings, enable USB debugging, then reboot into recovery, then flash an older ROM, and then be right back in the same predicament of not having USB Debugging enabled and having to go through Setup and upgrade.

Without ADB seeing the device after you boot the flashed ROM I have no idea how you avoid that since you won't be able to run the pm commands

emkorial

Mar 2, 2008
lol, yeah.
Idk why it is so hard, just to do the unlock first.. it will protect the efuse ;)
Then all options are possible, up- or downgrade, just nothing gets blocked.

I don't see how it's possible to downgrade at all

I did the unlock. I flashed an older ROM. I can't get through setup without it updating. And just like I thought back when I first started down this whole path, you can't enable USB debugging without going through setup.

So no matter what you flash, you will ALWAYS be updated when you go through setup, and you can't connect via ADB without going through setup, so downgrading is effectively impossible, since you can never enable USB Debugging without going through setup and being upgraded

The ROM needs to have ADB Debugging enabled by default.

emkorial

Mar 2, 2008
OK, I decided to throw caution to the wind and let the dam stick update. It did, all the way to 6.8. I then went into settings and enabled USB debugging, which had the Stick show up in adb devices. I then was able to reboot into recovery using adb shell, I then flashed an older ROM, and it "kinda" worked. It looked like USB debugging persisted through the ROM flash. I disabled the updates via PM and have a 6.2.7.1 Home screen.

Everything works, except the App Store seems to be missing. There are no apps listed and when I try to install an app nothing happens. I tried flashing 6.2.6.6. and got the same thing. When I try and launch apps manually I get an error, "Amazon Appstore connection failure, An error occured connecting to the Amazon Appstore, please try opening this app again" with a Quit button

Any ideas how to fix that? If I could get the app store working I think I would be in good shape and I can stop bugging everyone

When I go to Settings > Applications, Appstore is listed, but it lists 0B for Application Storage. Do I need to flash an Appstore APK and if so where do I get that and how to I install it via ADB?

I tried going to amazon.com appstore and pishing apps to the stick but that didnt work

Last edited:
I don't see how it's possible to downgrade at all

I did the unlock. I flashed an older ROM. I can't get through setup without it updating. And just like I thought back when I first started down this whole path, you can't enable USB debugging without going through setup.

So no matter what you flash, you will ALWAYS be updated when you go through setup, and you can't connect via ADB without going through setup, so downgrading is effectively impossible, since you can never enable USB Debugging without going through setup and being upgraded

The ROM needs to have ADB Debugging enabled by default.
Wait.. What? You flashed magisk after you unlocked right? If you did and enabled permissions you should have control of that device. I don't understand what you mean??

I suggest you boot to twrp
Then flash another firmware other than the latest one as something maybe corrupted.

You can also use a filemanager (or twrp) to edit build.prop and enable adb at boot as well as other various tweaks.

What is your goal here ?
cos you're giving out mixed signals and changing like the weather with each post,

Use the search facility and read back through the threads it is the best way to learn.

If you have twrp why not simply flash magisk after you flash a firmware update.bin and you have full control. Simple really.

Regards

Sus_i

• Apr 9, 2013
    I was so smart of configuring the firetv first, which made it update to 6.2.8. I didnt think it would do harm, cause I did the same procedure with a different 4k stick a few days ago. And that one worked fine.

I guess your working stick only got the 6.2.7.7 update during setup...
    6.2.8.0 introduce the brand new efuse burning in the SOC, which disables bootrom access.

However, you can try the unlock nevertheless, it doesn't harm your device.
    Who knows, maybe they messed the burning-efuse thing up badly and rooting is still possible ^^

You can confirm this if you like. Boot the fireISO, then make sure the stick is 100% shorted propperly. Keep the short, connect it to the PC and run lsusb in a terminal while shorted.
    Then report back what shows up in lsusb. Run lsusb a few times for a good reading.

Only if you can see a continous 'phone' message while shorted, try the bootrom-step.

Last edited:

emkorial

Mar 2, 2008
    Wait.. What? You flashed magisk after you unlocked right? If you did and enabled permissions you should have control of that device. I don't understand what you mean??

Magisk was flashed as part of the ROM.

I suggest you boot to twrp
    Then flash another firmware other than the latest one as something maybe corrupted.

I couldn't because I did not have USB debugging enables. I had to go through Setup and fully upgrade, then turn on USB Debugging, then flash a new ROM and the ADB Debugging persisted across the flash. Once I figured that out I was able to get ADB Access and reboot into recovery and flash an older ROM.

You can also use a filemanager (or twrp) to edit build.prop and enable adb at boot as well as other various tweaks.

What is your goal here ?

At this point all I need is to get the Amazon Appstore working and I am good. Any ideas?

Thank you for the help

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      "Firesticks running FireOS 6.2.8.0+ are now blocked from this exploit."
      This should be in the OP .. this would have saved me a lot of time, With so many posts and pages to the thread took a while to drill this simple info out. Hope this helps someone else.
      I previously had this rooted with recovery. I made the mistake of updating magisk and my 4k stick now boot loops the white fire tv logo. I don't get the option to boot to twrp with otg anymore. Adb does not see the 4k stick. It was on the latest version of fireos. I think 6.2.8.0.

I'm booting off the fireiso2.0 usb stick to macbook.
      4k Stick is directly connected to macbook.
      Is there a trick to get it to recovery?
      Is the latest version of the os stock or prerooted? If it's stock, you're out of luck because the efuse is triggered to disable the brom unless you unlocked it before it got blown. Don't hesitate to try running the exploit again to try again if that makes any sense.
      Is the latest version of the os stock or prerooted? If it's stock, you're out of luck because the efuse is triggered to disable the brom unless you unlocked it before it got blown. Don't hesitate to try running the exploit again to try again if that makes any sense.
      It was originally a prerooted rom found in this forum but it updated to the latest stock version which I then rooted again with magisk. Updating magisk from fireos really hosed the bootloader.
      I decided to crack it open again and short the point to redo the process. Success. I'm back in twrp.
      It was originally a prerooted rom found in this forum but it updated to the latest stock version.
      I decided to crack it open again and short the point to redo the process. Success. I'm back in twrp.
      Perfect!!! At least we know what the issue was just in case it happens again by accident! I was worried myself that it was going to be in a bootloop forever. You should be fine. When it bootloops after installing Magisk with FireOS it doesn't relock the bootloader because it's still unlocked in the process so messing up by accident is alright in some situations! Make sure to keep the 4K unlocked and you'll be safe
      Had my 4k firestick for awhile and realized it updated itself to 6.2.8.0. Never got around to rooting it. Is it too late for that now? The recent comments in this thread have kinda confused me on wether or not I can so I just want to make sure

Yes it is to late now. The only way to root the device is to get a device that has:

A - Not been patched
      B - Not been upgraded to 6.2.8.0

Whether or not a new method to root will be discovered, who knows.
      NOTE: There have been multiple reports of devices with serial numbers containing VM190 or higher being shipped with DL-Mode disabled in BROM.
      These devices cannot be unlocked using kamakiri.
      These devices do not show up at all on USB when shorted.

After the old bootrom-exploit (amonet) we've been using for unlocking all these Fire-gadgets is closed in more recent Mediatek SOCs like the one used in the FireTV Stick 4K, @xyz` has done it again and found another bootrom-exploit.
      Together we proudly present kamakiri for the FireTV Stick 4K.

Before proceeding make sure to read and understand this entire post.

Running this exploit requires a patched linux-kernel on the PC you are using.
      We have put together a Live-ISO that already contains all prerequisites required for running kamakiri.
      You can find the current version of the ISO at:
      https://github.com/amonet-kamakiri/fireiso/releases

It can be burned to a CD or to a USB-flashdrive.

Current Version: kamakiri-mantis-v1.2.zip

You will need to open the device and remove the heatshield on the side without the antennas (2 square bricks).
      NOTE: It is not required to desolder or force the shield off, it is just clipped onto a frame. (The attached picture may be a bit misleading, since it also has the frame removed)

You will need something for shorting (wire, aluminum foil etc.)

1. Boot the ISO
      2. Download and extract the exploit package.
      3. Open a terminal in the kamakiri directory
      4. Run
        Code:
        ./bootrom-step.sh
      5. Short one of the points in the attached photo to ground (the cage of the shielding).
        Ideally you want to use DAT0, since that is tiny it might be easier to short the point marked CLK instead.
        It is very important that you use a piece of soft wire or aluminum foil or something similar for shorting. Don't use tweezers as that makes it incredibly easy to knock of the capacitor off the PCB and kill the board!
      6. Connect the stick to your computer (while keeping it shorted)
      7. The script should tell you to release the short and hit enter
      8. Once finished run
        Code:
        ./fastboot-step.sh
      9. Your device will now reboot into TWRP

Important information

Don't flash boot/recovery images from FireOS (FlashFire, MagiskManager etc.)

TWRP will prevent updates from overwriting LK/Preloader/TZ, so generally installing an update should work without issues (only full updates, incremental updates won't work).

For ROM developers there is still an option to overwrite these, which should only be done after thorough testing and if needed (LK should never be updated).

It is still advised to disable OTA.

thanks to @hwmod for the picture
      thanks to @Sus_i for providing an update.bin
      thanks to @zeroepoch for developing aftv2-tools

XDA:DevDB Information
      kamakiri, Tool/Utility for the Amazon Fire TV

Contributors
      k4y0z, xyz`
      Source Code: https://github.com/amonet-kamakiri/

Version Information
      Stable
      Current Stable Version: 1.0.0
      Stable Release Date: 2019-10-05

Created 2019-10-05
      Last Updated 2019-10-14
      There are three options for interacting with TWRP:
      1. A mouse via USB-OTG
      2. TWRP commandline via adb: https://twrp.me/faq/openrecoveryscript.html
      3. Via /cache/recovery/command

Example for /cache/recovery/command:
      Code:
      echo "--update_package=/path/to/zipfile" > /cache/recovery/command
      echo "--wipe_cache" >> /cache/recovery/command
      reboot recovery

Should you somehow end in a bootloop, TWRP contains a special boot menu that will be displayed when you boot the stick with an OTG-cable connected.
      It will give you 5 seconds to hit cancel and stay in TWRP or reboot into the OS otherwise.

NOTE:This will only work if the boot-exploit is still there.
      Well that was easy! And my stick isn't on the latest version, so I'll be able to get some update URLs and make a prerooted ROM hopefully this weekend.
      Is this something that Amazon can fix with future updates? I am holding off until we have a more refined rom..

No, the only way they can fix it is with a new hardware revision.
      Can you tell us how to disable Ota update on the fire tv stick 4k after a successful root.
      And since there is no superuser installed how can this be done.
      ota can be disabled with root by following commands:
      Code:
      adb shell
      su
      pm disable com.amazon.tv.forcedotaupdater.v2
      pm disable com.amazon.device.software.ota
      pm disable com.amazon.device.software.ota.override
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android