Unlock Star Wars wallpapers, theme and clock on op5t 6 or 8gb ram

Search This thread

SGKenJi

Jul 12, 2017
i'm running a normal 5t on 5.1.2 . all stock.

i'm actually giving this device to my cousin as he is a starwars lover.
would prefer to give him the device all stock (not rooted or unlocked. )

is there anyway i can do it ?

i'm ok to unlock the bootloader to root / flash but at the end i would like to lock it back and run stock 5.1.2 on the 5t with starwars theme enable .

possible ?

Last edited:

Sukhi

Aug 1, 2012
Yes ! Once you enable the star wars theme, it would remain the default theme forever till the time you disable it back. The other two themes (white & dark) would also be availaible. Even a factory reset or even an unbrick tool wont be able to change that.
i'm running a normal 5t on 5.1.2 . all stock.

i'm actually giving this device to my cousin as he is a starwars lover.
would prefer to give him the device all stock (not rooted or unlocked. )

is there anyway i can do it ?

i'm ok to unlock the bootloader to root / flash but at the end i would like to lock it back and run stock 5.1.2 on the 5t with starwars theme enable .

possible ?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

SGKenJi

Jul 12, 2017
Yes ! Once you enable the star wars theme, it would remain the default theme forever till the time you disable it back. The other two themes (white & dark) would also be availaible. Even a factory reset or even an unbrick tool wont be able to change that.

Thanks for the quick reply =D

so the way you are mentioning is using the downgrade method ? or using the root method ?

if i'm on 5.1.2 can i use the downgrade method to enable the starwars theme ? or the current method is by going through the root method ?

Sukhi

Aug 1, 2012
No need to downgrade ! Whatever steps you do right now, repeat them at anytime to disable the theme.

1. Flash Magisk
2. Flash Blu_Spark kernel.
3. Type this in terminal (termux)

su
echo '2' > /sys/module/param_read_write/parameters/cust_flag

Reboot and Enjoy

Replace '2' with '0' at any time you wanna disable.

This code works only with Blu_Spark kernel.

Credits to the Original Author of this tweak.
Thanks for the quick reply =D

so the way you are mentioning is using the downgrade method ? or using the root method ?

if i'm on 5.1.2 can i use the downgrade method to enable the starwars theme ? or the current method is by going through the root method ?

Last edited:

Rebel021

Sep 21, 2014
Cork
OnePlus 8T
Last edited:

Mandy9

Dec 2, 2019
I'm thinking of buying a OP5t & it says it's Star Wars themed. I asked the guy if it can be turned off & he said no the red will always stay which isn't so bad but I asked about the home screen Star Wars pic & haven't heard back. I've done some research & it looks like I can get rid of it, is this true?

dandrake47

Jan 9, 2013
Bangalore
I'm thinking of buying a OP5t & it says it's Star Wars themed. I asked the guy if it can be turned off & he said no the red will always stay which isn't so bad but I asked about the home screen Star Wars pic & haven't heard back. I've done some research & it looks like I can get rid of it, is this true?

Uh, you will be able to turn off the red accents by changing to a different theme. The homescreen wallpaper can be changed too - this is an Android phone we're talking about!

[email protected]

Feb 17, 2014
I ported some kernel stuffs from OOS 8.0 to OOS 9.0, and now that disabled or enabled StarWar theme on OOS 9.0 is possible.

steps:
1. flash my kernel:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=17hs3niltMw85kgP3wx8sebz26yMXrGvs
2. flash magisk.
3. open your terminal and run:
su
echo 2 > /sys/module/param_read_write/parameters/cust_flag (enable starwar theme)
su
echo 0 > /sys/module/param_read_write/parameters/cust_flag (disable starwar theme)
4. reboot and enjoy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

I'm sharing this to start a conversation about the user experience.
    The unlocking process works on both version of the op5t.
    Here is the link (https://www.xda-developers.com/offi...ers-oneplus-5t/amp/?__twitter_impression=true) for the process on oos 4.7.2 non-root.

If you're on oos 4.7.4 or 4.7.5 non-root you can use the method of CareDood by downgrading:

How to do it without twrp/root with completely stock 4.7.5 phone. No data lost.
    Download full 4.7.2 zip from:
    http://otafsg1.h2os.com/patch/amazon...7ca8ad1c7d.zip
    Dirtyflash it via stock oneplus recovery. Boot up in 4.7.2, throw in the magical indian model dialer code *#*#9339#*#* and reboot. Then just grab the ota back to 4.7.5. and be a happy camper. Running the starwars theme on stock 4.7.5 now.
    You can revert by doing the same thing, just using dialer code *#*#3392#*#* , but you will lose the theme.

I personaly don't know if it's working on other stock version so just read the post from other people.

If your op5t is rooted, download the file from lupick. The flash has to be done on bluespark recovery.

If you want to go back to op5t original, do this share by panart,
    Download the 'starwars_enable.zip' file from lupick, open it, go to 'sys/module/param_read_write/parameters', extract 'cust_flag', open it with a text editor (e.g. Notepad++) and change the value from '2' to '0', save the file (without an extension), replace the original 'cust_flag' file in 'starwars_enable.zip' and flash it in TWRP.

You can also flash the zip file "star wars_disable".

Thank you for your time and your feedback everyone.

Special thanks to lupick, CareDood and panart.

Don't forget to hit thanks if this thread is helpfull and thanks everybody who's helping you.
    You should be able to unlock it flashing this in TWRP.

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A5010 utilizzando Tapatalk
    How to do it without twrp/root with completely stock 4.7.5 phone. No data lost.

Download full 4.7.2 zip from:
    http://otafsg1.h2os.com/patch/amazo...en_43_OTA_004_all_1711152324_9a7ca8ad1c7d.zip

Dirtyflash it via stock oneplus recovery. Boot up in 4.7.2, throw in the magical indian model dialer code *#*#9339#*#* and reboot. Then just grab the ota back to 4.7.5. and be a happy camper. Running the starwars theme on stock 4.7.5 now.
    Anywhere I can still get the wallpapers as all other links I have found no longer work
    Look right here. Best wallpaper in town

Google+ Collection ?
    https://goo.gl/U3npVI
    Telegram Group
    https://t.me/OsumWalls

PS: I'm not the owner of the site or group but still love it. Nice artist
    Would you share some screenshots?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android